💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE Thing You Wish Chromatica Era Brought

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

LandonM170

More Live Performances. Maybe we could have gotten medleys for the big award shows (AMAs, BBMAs, etc)

Two of them could be something like:

Alice / Free Woman / Replay / Stupid Love / Sour Candy / Rain on Me

911 / Plastic Doll / Rain on Me / Babylon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

Music videos, yup. Exploring the entire Chromatica planet.

Literally this is my Chromatica Ball concept since she was focusing on HausLabs, Oreos, House of Gucci. Now, I am not mad at her for doing different projects (I love it) but she had time to put out 3 more singles with videos.

Singles with release dates:

Sour Candy - November 2020

Replay - January (late) / February (early) 2021

Free Woman - April 2021

RAMROD

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mnpjwm69fqy5nd06ag

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lumiere
1 hour ago, LandonM170 said:

Sour Candy

I'll probably never get over the fact that she/they never made SC an official single. :fatcat:

LaFama

Like almost everyone, more live perfomances, they're one of the best part of every era, no matter how big o how intimate, she always delivers. 

I'm still mourning the secret Coachella set, it would've been great if they reworked that into a virtual show, especially since the Chromatica Ball is d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶i̶e̶d̶  still uncertain. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

BlingNotTheMusic
48 minutes ago, Bae said:

Performances, they put new spins on the songs and make you appreciate them more. 

I always wanted to see her interpretation of "Alice" live, mainly because the song really sets up the roadmap for the album. Not directly but very poetic. 

Helxig

More performances. We only really got one :smh:  I wanna see the songs performed live

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tinnitus15
14 hours ago, Medusa said:

They dont have the work she has though b, music contract, makeup brand, a list movies

I respect Gaga for her work,but don’t discredit other artists..Dua also had a make up deal with YVES saint Laurent,announced she’ll be staring in a movie,Water brand,Beverage brand(used a song from FN) and she still put her energy in the album..

JaysAMess
14 hours ago, Medusa said:

Def not arguing with you b

Just curious, why do you keep randomly adding the letter b to sentences? :bear:

Luv u Sum

my dream would be a film because the structure of the album would fit a music film PERFECTLY and every time i listen to the album i can’t help but image how sickening that would be 

but i feel like bare minimum what we should have gotten was a virtual concert just so we could just once see chromatica come to life in full 

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

More Live Performances. Maybe we could have gotten medleys for the big award shows (AMAs, BBMAs, etc)

Two of them could be something like:

Alice / Free Woman / Replay / Stupid Love / Sour Candy / Rain on Me

911 / Plastic Doll / Rain on Me / Babylon

14 hours ago, LaFama said:

Like almost everyone, more live perfomances, they're one of the best part of every era, no matter how big o how intimate, she always delivers. 

I'm still mourning the secret Coachella set, it would've been great if they reworked that into a virtual show, especially since the Chromatica Ball is d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶i̶e̶d̶  still uncertain. 

13 hours ago, Bae said:

Performances, they put new spins on the songs and make you appreciate them more. 

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

More performances. We only really got one :smh:  I wanna see the songs performed live

7 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

LIVE PERFORMANCES

Performances seems to be the most common response. What I really wish Gaga did was update or change the arrangement of her older songs. I've followed her since the beginning and I've heard all the early stuff SOOO much especially JD, PF, Telephone, etc.

Madonna did this for Like A Virgin, Burnin Up, and a lot of her older stuff, which makes the tracks fresh again and breathes new life into them. 

Archived