đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-pop cafe shunned by russian printer that thinks korean boys bands are gay

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

viewimage_storyMain.php?applicationID=0&

A K-pop-themed cafe in Russia says it was unable to get a print job completed because the printer thinks that South Korean boy bands Stray Kids and BTS are gay, RT.com reported.

"In an Instagram story, published on Tuesday, the owners of the PinkyPop cafe, a hangout in the Ural region with a Korean 'K-pop' theme, complained they had been turned away while looking to print merchandise dedicated to their favorite music groups," the RT story detailed.

As Sportskeeda reported, the cafe had been looking to get an order of stickers and posters printed and "had planned to hand them out to customers who ordered coffee."

In an account written in Russian, the cafe shared on Instagram how "we discussed all the work and details, and placed our first order" with the printing company — but as soon as the printers saw photos of the bands, "which they were supposed to print, they began to ignore us."

Eventually, the cafe got an answer from the printer, which replied: "Do I understand correctly that these people have a non-traditional orientation?"

Source

CautiousLurker

Before y'all drag this, I want to remind everyone to respect differences in culture - it's culturally significant for them to serve coffee only with manly-man stickers :vegas:

Pennywise
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Before y'all drag this, I want to remind everyone to respect differences in culture - it's culturally significant for them to serve coffee only with manly man stickers :vegas:

They'd live for a Tom of Finland themed café, then :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

CautiousLurker
16 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

They'd live for a Tom of Finland themed café, then :poot:

Absolutely! And lucky for them, you can already buy Tom of Finland coffee aka the manliest of all coffees :vegas:

Nothing like starting your morning with a cup of man :queenga:
51rwESRbqDL._AC_.jpg

Roronoa

There was a Finnish guy on Grindr, in his picture I saw Tom of Finland bed sheets, pillows, mugs, curtains and rug. :interestinga: Okay you’re gay. 

Evan Peters

what kind of technologically advanced printers do they have in russia that can even recognize you're printing a person, let alone 'determine' what their sexuality is 

emma roberts is an abuser

Ororo Munroe
3 hours ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

So, even the printers in Russia are homophobic? :saladga:

No, people are just scared that they would be sued for propaganda :fatcat:

Archived