Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kodak Black throws around $100K into the ocean

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pretty Please
1 hour ago, Chic said:

Peak privilege

Eh when you can still get called the n word or shot by cops i wouldntā€™t say its ā€œpeakā€ privilege. Jeff bezos/elon musk are peakĀ privilege.Ā 

Chic
8 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Eh when you can still get called the n word or shot by cops i wouldntā€™t say its ā€œpeakā€ privilege. Jeff bezos/elon musk are peakĀ privilege.Ā 

Heā€™s rich enough to avoid all those things, heĀ chooses to live in a country where cops have guns.

StarstruckIllusion
48 minutes ago, ARTFAP said:

i'm pretty sure that his record labels money when he signed a 360 deal.

that doesnā€™t help. money is precious and powerful. donā€™t let it rule your life, but also donā€™t disrespect it like hes doing here. he should listen to Meg and invest it in stocks insteadā€¦

Yxilon

Excuse me this is disgusting. I love money and I have a side of my personality which tends to be material girl.mp3 but this is unacceptable. If you do not need 100K then give it to philanthropy. Otherwise buy something. Throwing them in the ocean is just enormously disrespectful to people who work their a** off every day in order to survive. I repeat, throw them to philanthropy, to organizations, to the poors. Not to the fukking ocean. That's an offensive and immense waste. A part of me hopes and prays those were fake money, so that it was just for show.Ā 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

artdoll

yes pollute the ocean and not give that money to literally any charity or people in needĀ :poot:

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

OMonster
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Isn't it illegal to destroy money like that lolĀ 

It absolutely should be.

subtext / fantasy

Archived