💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Stevie Nicks Attends The Eras Tour In Dublin, As Taylor Swift Sings Clara Bow

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks reunited in Dublin on Sunday (June 30), with The Eras Tour headliner dedicating the night’s acoustic section to the iconic Fleetwood Mac singer.

With Nicks in attendance, it was the perfect occasion for Swift to perform The Tortured Poets Department‘s “Clara Bow” live for the first time ever; she names Nicks on the second verse of “Clara Bow,” singing: “You look like Stevie Nicks/ In ’75, the hair and lips/ Crowd goes wild at her fingertips/ Half moonshine, a full eclipse.”

“I’ve never played this song live at all,” Swift noted before “Clara Bow,” which was one of two acoustic performances at her Aviva Stadium concert Sunday, her third date in Ireland.

“The reason I want to play this tonight is because a friend of mine is here who is watching the show,” Swift hinted. She praised this friend for paving the way for her, saying she’s “one of the reasons why I get to do what I get to do” — and that she’s been a guiding hand to many other female artists.

Added Swift, “She’s a hero of mine. I could tell her any secret; she’d never tell anybody.”

“I’m talking about Stevie Nicks,” Swift announced, leading the audience in a massive round of applause.

In May 2023, Nicks expressed her gratitude to Swift for writing the song, at it’s helped her in grieving the late Christine McVie, Nicks’ dear friend and bandmate who passed away in November 2022. “Thank you to Taylor Swift for doing a favor for me, and that is writing a song called ‘You’re on Your Own, Kid.’ That is the sadness of how I feel,” she said on stage last year.

“Never an argument in our entire 47 years,” Nicks said of her deep connection with McVie. “The two of us were on our own, kids. We always were. And now, I’m having to learn to be on my own, kid, by myself. You helped me to do that. Thank you.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-stevie-nicks-clara-bow-eras-tour-dublin-1235721023/amp/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 8

King of the Fall

Stevie is one of my favorite artists, saw her live a few years ago and she killed it, you would never think she was in her 70s

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page