💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna [says nice things about] Lil Nas X for [a valid] reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

MessyTop

She was being playful! I’m sure she loves him. Guys is not that deep. She’s always making fun comments about pop culture. 
we are talking about the superstar that wore a Britney shirt :

tumblr_o8puy8sDx91tdlbsio1_1280.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Some of y'all with y'all mental gymnastics to justify and give this woman a pass for every single shxtty things she did are just as cringe :rip:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ShayCristoforo
22 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Um, only if you're a sick hater who looks for reasons to be offended :reductive:

That’s a fallacious reach. You seem to be very biased, and I get it because Madonna should be revered.

Madonna has some iconic strides but she’s not some untouchable deity. Her attitude isn’t for everyone. I don’t think criticizing her makes someone a sick person. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I literally said this wasn't the best comment but you're blowing this way out of proportion, like a typical Madonna hating gay. You're not as cool and edgy as you think sweetie. 

She’s the one blowing Nas’ kiss out of proportion by saying she did it first like its a competition but okay 

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I don’t think criticizing her makes someone a sick person.

Sure Jan GIF

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Cookie Tookie
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Some of y'all with y'all mental gymnastics to justify and give this woman a pass for every single shxtty things she did are just as cringe :rip:

And some of y’all with the mental gymnastics to find offense in everything under the sun, especially something as trivial as a cocky post about being the first to kiss a same-sex person during a televised performance. Truly a sad generation. This post of her’s has triggered some of y’all more than some real problematic issues that have been on this site recently. 

Apparently being a diva is a worthy of cancellation lmao. Bless Madonna for retaining a personality and character after all these years and not being a forgettable, watered down pop girl like the majority of them these days. 

I mean, she kinda did do it first (plus the whole blasphemy thing :laughga:)

It's not a competition though, she's just being her typical diva self and make a joke. 

I don't think LNX is gonna lose any sleep over it, he'd probably admire it if anything.

5 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

And some of y’all with the mental gymnastics to find offense in everything under the sun, especially something as trivial as a cocky post about being the first to kiss a same-sex person during a televised performance. Truly a sad generation. This post of her’s has triggered some of y’all more than some real problematic issues that have been on this site recently. 

I think trying to take attention away from a queer black artist on pride month who just made history on BET is very problematic.

HuffsAhoy
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No we are just disgusted with you  people who do nothing but drag her left and right. I swear the world would be a better place if you gays would just the **** up for once. 

ShayCristoforo
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Sure Jan GIF

Thank you for proving a point lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HardlyaSaint
38 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Um, only if you're a sick hater who looks for reasons to be offended :reductive:

Not entirely accurate. I’m a longtime Madonna stan and even I find her to be a bit much at times at this point. I know it’s apart of her act but still. It’s getting old. 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I think trying to take attention away from a queer black artist on pride month who just made history on BET is very problematic.

Blah blah blah. Same old tited talking points, with no substance at all. 

HardlyaSaint
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I swear the world would be a better place if you gays would just the **** up for once. 

Madge this is you isn’t it ?

HuffsAhoy
Just now, HardlyaSaint said:

Not entirely accurate. I’m a longtime Madonna stan and even I find her to be a bit much at times at this point. I know it’s apart of her act but still. It’s getting old. 

Of course you're probably one of those bitter old Queens who pearl clutch every time she shows a tit :lmao:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived