celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears breaks her silence following Britney's hearing

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

She can't even fake a cry. What was she trying to wipe at 1:10? 

She's full of Scheisse.

Helxig
15 hours ago, crackpoppodcast said:

Very passive-aggressive of her to say things like “if she wants to fly to Mars to be happy.” Like the woman just wants her freedom and respect. The fact that JL is equating Brit’s statements with absurd and exaggerated things like that says it all.

It was the "if she wants to run away to the rainforest and have a million babies" for me. She just wants to be free to go where she wants and have a child :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Putang Ina Mo
17 hours ago, Chic said:

Anyone else hear circus music?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Chromatography

not speaking up until she was under fire says it all.

Phaye Monster

This feels so disingenuous. When watching it, I really don’t feel like she has sympathy for Britney at all. It feels very much “don’t hate me” instead of “yes I feel very bad for my sister who had her human rights taken away from her and lives like a slave”. 
If she were actually going to do something for Brit, she’d have done it before now. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

FATCAT
6 hours ago, Pennywise said:

@FATCAT @PartySick can we please do something to penalize people who STILL defend these people after Britney's deposition? Especially on Free Britney threads? 

Report them, we can take it case by case

Purr more, hiss less.

Jamie is the one running around with a knife and yet she has no conservatorship. If you go by their logic she should normally be in one with her daddy controlling her life because running around with a knife and threatening people with it would be categorized as a mental unstability. But Jamie has no career, not real big assets, so she's not in one. It's just obvious, if she was in one at least there would be some kind of credibility to this idea of "she needs mental help she cant cope with life alone". All Jamie is doing is using Britney's money for flights, buying stuff, having a good life. Yet her and her dad are the ones who are mentally unstable and need to seek help. Very funny how it works 

Archived