💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Truly the dumbest thought I’ve had… need yall to assure me otherwise

FindYaKubrick

Featured Posts

FindYaKubrick

What if LG7 is just the 15-20 songs for Joker I’ve read she’s done for the movie (covers w a handful of originals?) what if that’s all the same as LG7? STILL a dark moody vibe but…? My brain knows this is delululemon but someone remind me my brain is rotting.

Something she’s never done before — massive major covers etc?? A lot of rumors about what’s to come w Joker and LG7… I just had this thought cross my mind and need to go to bed. Thanks for letting me share babes!! Love you like a sissy 

Future Lovers

This is indeed kind of a dumb thought but you're in luck because this isn't even in the top 50 dumbest things I've read on this site regarding this album 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 20

Rat Boy

Each song on the album will be 10 seconds of a cover she has recorded. You will get to hear the covers in full in October 2028 when she releases a special film about the Joker era (HBO exclusive). :party:

Edited by Rat Boy
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Ultimecia

Her next record is being officially teased as "LG7".

Chromatica is labeled as "LG6" in official promo material.

Meaning that even when composed exclusively of original music like ASIB was, a movie soundtrack is officially not part of that moniker.

Therefore there is no chance that a soundtrack mostly (if not only) comprised of covers could be "LG7".

Hope that helps chase that dark thought away! :cheeky:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

This is indeed kind of a dumb thought but you're in luck because this isn't even in the top 50 dumbest things I've read on this site regarding this album 

Honestly not even in the top 100

cool