💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger swims with whales to promote luxury members' club

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Velocity Black is a luxury members' club that helps high-performance people like Nicole Scherzinger unlock the vast potential of their lives in the digital age. 
“It’s like a metaphor for life. It renews your soul, your spirit. Velocity Black makes every moment matter! Like the incredible, life-changing experience I had SWIMMING WITH SPERM WHALES, the largest toothed whale!" said Nicole

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's giving radical optimism love that for her.

also any NY babes, don't forget to go see Nicole in Sunset BLVD on broadway when it transfers there from London. It was truly one of the best theatre experiences of my life so I highly recommend. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • YAAAS 2

King of the Fall

Not directly related to that video but Whales are my favorite animals

Take Blue Whales for instance, they are the largest animal in the world yet among the most shy and gentle. They are highly intelligent, have beautiful underwater singing voices and just look so magnificent when you see them in the ocean

The fact they nearly went extinct at one point is a reminder of how destructive and useless humans can be sometimes 

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

high-performance people like Nicole Scherzinger

sis was only successful when she had 4 voiceless minions behind her + Melody who escapes the dressing room sometimes, she was the @artdoll of PCD.. sh-t that means that I'm Nicole :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

6 minutes ago, River said:

sis was only successful when she had 4 voiceless minions behind her + Melody who escapes the dressing room sometimes, she was the @artdoll of PCD.. sh-t that means that I'm Nicole :poot:

She just won an Olivier award and is about to start on Broadway in Sunset Boulevard.  I think she’s doing fine.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ActualPatient
2 hours ago, Catnikko said:

i couldn't pay attention to the vid bc i was so scared, concerned and intrigued by your avi

i didn't think a stupid gif could out-intrigue whale videos for me but here we are 😂😂😂😂😂

Shipper

I'd swim with whales, too, if I could afford it.

We are clearly not the target audience for this video. :traumatica:

I don't get the hate for her. She is very talented and can sing. Her discography isn't the best, but she has a Broadway show now, and she seems to be staying where her talents lie.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Borisapillar
5 hours ago, River said:

Girl she’s a major theatre star

For some unknown reasons, I thot y'all gonna show a picture of Nicole with Demi Lovato :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1