Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will Kesha re-record all her past album ?

AnnTakamaki

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki
Posted (edited)

Now that Kesha's a Free Woman do you think that she'll re-record all her past albums that under L*ke so that she doesnt have to anything to do with him and stops him earning money from her past record ?. Maybe we will get Animal (Kesha's Version), Warrior (Kesha's Version) etc just like Jojo and Taylor did

Edited by AnnTakamaki

Teletubby

he is credited as songwriter on her songs so she can't remove him

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Prigari

I don’t think so because Dr Luke is the main producer of this songs and we can easily recognise his work on it. 

So even if she does, the final results will sound completely different from the original version so the main purpose will be biased. 

• Sad 1

holy scheisse

Hmm it’s different though bc Taylor did it to own her masters not to remove association with the other ppl who made the songs with her

• Sad 1

Anderson123

He's the main producer and songwriter on those first 3 albums  so I don't know how it'd work out. He was also attached to Rainbow, High Road and Gag Order so I don't see the point of doing all of that.

Bronco

Beyond what others have said above about his song writing credits etc - it will also be entirely dependent on contract. The clause governing how long an artist has to wait before rerecording like Taylor will differ from contract to contract and record company to record company

• Like 1

Controversiaga

Has she said how she feels about those albums and the process of making them? Does she look back at the music with fond memories and is she able to separate her trauma from the music? If not, I’m not sure she’d be willing to revisit recreating these songs but idk what I’m talking abt 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ProfessionalClown
Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Has she said how she feels about those albums and the process of making them? Does she look back at the music with fond memories and is she able to separate her trauma from the music? If not, I’m not sure she’d be willing to revisit recreating these songs but idk what I’m talking abt 

She enjoys them but genuinely does not like the BTS of it all, and even to a point where it’s a running joke that she HATES warrior bc she constantly leaves the album out of things lol. makes sense cuz that’s when a lot of sh- went down. She wanted it to be more of a rock album like Dirty Love but Puke didn’t want anything like it but let her keep the song 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

high culture

Tbh I don't think she wants to rehash all the past and is ready to move on to the future. Think of how much time that would take to redo all of that

Anderson123
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She enjoys them but genuinely does not like the BTS of it all, and even to a point where it’s a running joke that she HATES warrior bc she constantly leaves the album out of things lol. makes sense cuz that’s when a lot of sh- went down. She wanted it to be more of a rock album like Dirty Love but Puke didn’t want anything like it but let her keep the song 

Warrior has aged so bad for me but Dirty Love and Cmon were cute. Now I only listen to All That Matters and Out Alive which is funny that they’re the only ones not to have Dr. Luke’s credits on them. :smh:

• Love 1

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She hates it but I still love Warrior. Only pre-Rainbow album that I can listen to in full.:bradley:

Drop it

TEETHTEETH

I think she’s grown as an artist and will focus on creating new music that reflects who she is today

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Warrior has aged so bad for me but Dirty Love and Cmon were cute. Now I only listen to All That Matters and Out Alive which is funny that they’re the only ones not to have Dr. Luke’s credits on them. :smh:

can't believe Out Alive was a bonus track tbh it's one of the best

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Thanks 1

GagaGame

Omg Kesha's Version?

I could be your mustang for the weekend