💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber tells fans not to wait outside his home

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

He handled that with such a professionalism and grace that I couldn't dream of having :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

some of his fans have different opinion 
beli.jpg

See idk. I felt like he was right but on the other hand this is also true

chaeri pls

I understand his frustration, and Im not in his shoes to know how this feels like but I do feel sometimes he's a bit ungrateful to his fans. I mean, a lot of them really love you and admire your work, and many of them try to be respectful and they do deserve at least the basic kind of attention like a signature or to talk to them, if you don't feel comfortable with hugs or selfies tbh I understand, but to speak to them as though they are nobodies and such a nuisance when they made you who you are today. But then again Im not sure if his fans are very obsessive

Sneaky Oliver

Justin is right for once! celebrities don’t owe us pictures or anything because we “pay their bills”. This is ridiculous. They already give us entertainment. Can you imagine your life without it? It’s enough. 

This is not the life they chose. Most of the celebs weren’t even aware they would live this kind of life and many of them were convinced to turn themselves into stars when they were very young and naive before thinking of the actual consequences!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

45 minutes ago, itsmeluka said:

Is this the ‘Mommy’ girl from Gaga5foot2 who stalked Gaga? 😆

Yes!

Anderson123
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

He's right. And tbh, if I was him I wouldn't have been as polite about it :ladyhaha:

That's probably the only time he has been polite. Bieber is known for treating his fans like trash and spitting on or punching them.

Mother of Puppies

I (kinda) understand both sides... after he explained that to them it was really dumb to ask for a hug... like hasn't she even listened to him? She was probably too nervous and blanked out or something.

During the time he was speaking he could've also easily signed some stuff and told them he doesn't do "hugs" or "pictures" because of Covid.:ohwell:  He would certainly not be where he is without the support of his fans, which is a fact for any celebrity/artist. He may doesn't need them now anymore, because he's made enough money for a lifetime.

BUT then again I understand him too, because why the heck do they have to wait in front of his private home like that? I'm sure there are many other occasions (non covid times) where he would take pics and sign stuff. I would never ask a celeb for a photo if I saw that they are being all "private" and not on press tours/concerts or anything.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived