💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber tells fans not to wait outside his home

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Justin Bieber turned to a fan who asks him for a hug and politely explained why he doesn’t want them to wait outside his residence.

“I hear you, I hear you. But this is my home. You know what I mean? This is where I live,” he said. “And I don’t appreciate you guys being here. You know when you come home at the end of the night, and you want to relax? This is my space to do that. So I would appreciate it if you guys could leave.”

It’s unclear when this video was taken.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

harispilton

I honestly find stalking celebrities / wanting autographs and stuff like that childish and immature, but that's just my opinion :ohwell:

please ban this account ty

PartySick

He's right. And tbh, if I was him I wouldn't have been as polite about it :ladyhaha:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Mother of Puppies

I watched that on tiktok yesterday. I feel embarassed for the girl cuz after he said that, she still asked for a hug. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BUtterfield 8
Just now, harispilton said:

I honestly find stalking celebrities / wanting autographs and stuff like that childish and immature, but that's just my opinion :ohwell:

I was one of them nnn but thankfully that was during my teenage years :enigma:

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

I rarely find myself agreeing with Justin Bieber, but this is one of those times.

some of his fans have different opinion 
beli.jpg

1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I feel embarassed for the girl cuz after he said that, she still asked for a hug.

I feel that girl didn't hear what he said and was still waiting for this hug for the next few days :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

harispilton
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I was one of them nnn but thankfully that was during my teenage years :enigma:

Yeah, we've all been there, but teenagers right now are such big mouths and "politically correct" that they can justify stalking somebody's home in a blink :ladyhaha:

EDIT: Exactly what I mean :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

beli.jpg

please ban this account ty

River

shaun of the dead zombie GIF

autographhhhh

photooosssssss

plzzzzzzzzzz

well yeah, they look like this basically, idiotic zombies that running after celebrities..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

beli.jpg

If he takes pics with those fans, more fans will go to his house and will feel entitled to a pic 

GucciGa

Yes this is the best thing I've seen him ever say. Respectful but to the point. These people are unhinged. Anyone who went to Gaga's NY home is too. So disrespectful. I've actually seen somebody here post a picture of another of Gaga's houses. They obviously went there. This is a couple of years ago. I didn't have an account so I couldn't report it but I was shocked when nobody else seemed to have an issue with it. It was in the middle if a thread so a lot might have missed it. It's just not OK. 

😇

N a t h a n

He said it so nice too, if he was rude he would have been crucified, which is bullshit. Celebrities are not your friends, stop stalking them!!!!!! 

Remind me of when people who stalk gaga in NYC and it seems so greasy and icky

skaxboy

Many years ago a friend in LA drove around and so happened to point out celebrity homes. I found it kinda weird how available that information is because I hate giving ppl too much info about me. 

Unless it’s a promo in store meet and greet or a paid meet and greet, these celebrities can set their own rules and boundaries for their personal space. I don’t think artists owe anything to fans, especially a hug or signature. I recall being at Disneyland waiting for the shuttles to the parking and Justin was walking in the Downtown Disney area and girls were following him. I’m like “poor guy, he’s with some little girl (little sister) but can’t enjoy himself completely because if fans.”

Archived