šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's this picture from?

Aglaya

Featured Posts

Schwerk
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Thank you so much, I was literally googling her tattoos in hopes of finding the personĀ :messga:

šŸ˜†Seriously? Why? So many people, including fans take pics like this with Gaga, why did you feel theĀ need to find out who this particular person is? No judgment, genuinely curious.

Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nightadieu
Just now, Schwerk said:

šŸ˜†Seriously? Why? So many people, including fans take pics like this with Gaga, why did you feel theĀ need to find out who this particular person is? No judgment, genuinely curious.

Ā 

It bothered me that I couldnā€™t find out who that person wasĀ :oops: Iā€™m a Taurus so Iā€™ll blame it on thatĀ 

Schwerk
12 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

It bothered me that I couldnā€™t find out who that person wasĀ :oops: Iā€™m a Taurus so Iā€™ll blame it on thatĀ 

Hahaha, never knew it was a Taurus trait, as I am one myself. Funny I love to research too. Not in this case tho, I've seeĀ Ky dj years ago and follow her insta so I recognized her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Pharamon
2 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I've never seen that one before...

Ā 

I also found a pic on pinterest recently - I'm wondering who the girl is and why they're hugging like a pregnant couple? :huntyga: or is it fake?

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

This is literally me PMSing :bradley: :ladyhaha:

A31-B8118-284-A-486-A-85-C0-E95-A84-C666

gurl she just had some kebab and it was so good they took a pic circa 2018 (question mark?)

Archived