Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Chromaticas Final Single


Guest

What Is Your Choice?  

129 members have voted

  1. 1. What Is Your Choice?



Featured Posts

artpopulace

For single, I think only Sour Candy will make sense (with a MV of course!). However, she could still release a short film featuring Replay, Sine From Above, and then Babylon as final MV :ohwell:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhereIsLG7

Sour Candy that would transition to Babylon

idk how but I know gaga gon make it werk :excuseu:

Link to post
Share on other sites

WhereIsLG7

Gaga: who said y'all gon have a last single? Wait till 2022 for the concert ya phagues and I'll be done with this era, no one's getting any new content :koons:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...