Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Producers you'd like to be involved on ARTPOP Act II

monketsharona

Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course)  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course) ?

• Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Tchami
    • Nick Monson
    • DJ Snake
    • RedOne
    • David Guetta
    • BloodPop
    • Boys Noize
    • Fernando Garibay

Featured Posts

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Jack Antonoff :billie:

I like Jack's production, but didn't he once low key shade Gaga, Bey (surprised he didn't get destroyed for that), Katy, and someone else to prop up Lorde, Taylor, and Lana. It was really weird...it was something like "real artists compared to x."

Especially odd as because as much as I love Lorde, Taylor, and Lana...lbr Gaga and Bey vocally outclass them by quite a bit even if they are (imo) better songwriters.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

I mean, I would just want the producers from ARTPOP? idk why Bloodpop would be involved. I'm just assuming Gaga and DJWS would finish cleaning up songs that were already done or almost done with maaaaybe some input from the ARTPOP producers on their songs. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

For RedOne I dont want gaga to work with him since their productions are repetitive. 

Apparently Frankenstein was sampling that song 

So yeah I think he's quite underestimated. His production on his songs with Gaga is flawless. Especially on those dark techno dance instru that could fit to ARTPOP tbh 

ARTPOP
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

His production on his songs with Gaga is flawless. Especially on those dark techno dance instru that could fit to ARTPOP tbh 

I love their work, specially Scheiße. Tbh I think it only worked because Gaga was inspired and more aware of what sound is popular  and she wanted to push boundaries. 

At this stage, specially Chromatica, Gaga seems to be less inspired and more concentrated on what the producers bring to the table. I feel it would end up like Ava max. Personally, those songs are not my cup of tea. 

This is not necessarily a bad thing but obviously Gaga is more interested in other non-music projects. She needs producers like Mark Ronson, DJWS and Bloodpop who would religiously try to push her to her best and I dont see that happening with RedOne

COME ON GAYS!!

AloraRola
1 hour ago, ARTGOD said:

My opinion on each:

Zedd: 2013 Zedd, sure. 2021 Zedd, I’ll pass.

Madeon: Of course, his contributions on ARTPOP were great and 911 proves he still has it.

Tchami: Yes, he was great on ARTPOP and Gaga clearly likes him.

Nick Monson: Big part of ARTPOP, so yeah.

DJ Snake: His small contributions have been amazing, so I would love to see what he does with Gaga in a bigger capacity.

RedOne: As a co producer and song writer, sure, he has an ear for bops, but I wouldn’t hand him the reigns to the album.

David Guetta: I wouldn’t be opposed to that, but it also doesn’t excite me tbh.

Bloodpop: I’m gonna pass on that one :oops:.

Boys Noize: Sadly he got the shaft with Chromatica, so I would love an album that used his talents properly.

Fernando Garibay: On one or two songs max, his production gets old quickly.

Someone who is not mentioned but NEEDS to come back is BURNS. It’s not a coincidence that the best song on the album was produced by him (Replay) and he happens to have production credits on all the best tracks.

:laughga: Not on my watch

Cherries

Redone. Give us a bit of nostalgia 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

King J

Honestly I think infected mushroom (original Aura - Burqa version) are very very talented. Their whole musical style screams ARTPOP to me. I feel like zedd gets way too much credit for aura when all he really did was the chorus part. I said what I said.

'Kink' is the original Aura

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

NFRatwell
Just now, King J said:

Honestly I think infected mushroom (original Aura - Burqa version) are very very talented. Their whole musical style screams ARTPOP to me. I feel like zedd gets way too much credit for aura when all he really did was the chorus part. I said what I said.

'Kink' is the original Aura

Didn’t they shame Gaga though. They played victim by pretending Gaga forced them to sell their music in hopes to not look money hungry and then called Aura bad 

King J
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Didn’t they shame Gaga though. They played victim by pretending Gaga forced them to sell their music in hopes to not look money hungry and then called Aura bad 

I think they did yeah :neyde: they said something like they lost their 'artistic integrity' by selling kink but gaga gave them huge credit and everything it's a very strange move on their part. 

I was only talking about the style though I think their music is very ARTPOP but I guess they could've had their second biggest payout with act ii if they'd have kept their mouths shut :ohwell:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

monstrosity
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently Frankenstein was sampling that song 

So yeah I think he's quite underestimated. His production on his songs with Gaga is flawless. Especially on those dark techno dance instru that could fit to ARTPOP tbh 

Omggg a literal dream

Kadikaado

I want the original people who worked on the tracks to be in this job, so no new people. I want them as they are with the minimal current trends as possible.

That being said: NO DAVID GUETTA!! He is like "straight raygun" he makes anything crappy and basic and straight friendly and I am heterophobic!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

That being said: NO DAVID GUETTA!! He is like "straight raygun" he makes anything crappy and basic and straight friendly and I am heterophobic!

Well he produced and co-wrote the 'gayest' song on ARTPOP : Fashion! 

bloody g

We just got a full Bloodpop album (which realistically was really good). I think going with the same type of sound would be a mistake. Also I was excited for Boys Noize so probably them :flower:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Kadikaado
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well he produced and co-wrote the 'gayest' song on ARTPOP : Fashion! 

It is gay, but still basic.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived