šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Producers you'd like to be involved on ARTPOP Act II

monketsharona

Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course)  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Producers you'd like to see involved on Act II (apart DJWS of course) ?

• Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Tchami
    • Nick Monson
    • DJ Snake
    • RedOne
    • David Guetta
    • BloodPop
    • Boys Noize
    • Fernando Garibay

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ok I'll explain the choices on the poll

- I didn't put DJWS as it's obvious he'll be lead producer on this if it happens.

- RedOne and Garibay are mentionned mainly because Gaga said in 2012 that she started to work with both of them on songs for the new album (Gypsy and PARTYNAUSEOUS ares some of them). So some of those other songs could make the track list this time.

- David Guetta is on the list because he recently said in an interview he worked with Gaga on some songs.Ā So there may be more than just Fashion!

- BloodPop, well mainly because he's her last crush in terms of producersĀ :enigma:

- Boys Noize, mainly because he could fit so hard on some ARTPOP productionsĀ :firega:

- DJ Snake, he worked on some of the original versions of ARTPOP songs. I know there were some negative feelings from DJ Snake about his experience, but everyone changes. And Tchami is one of his old friends and collaborators.

- Madeon, Zedd, Tchami, Dino Zisis, Ben Rice and Nick Monson. All of them made the cut from the original album so...

Ā 

Anyway I feel like if this project will be done, she'll need to return in the studio for some reworkings, maybe write and produce new songs as well.

Be free to mention some other names in the comments of courseĀ :heart:Ā 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

All of them /thread

That would just be the album of her careerĀ :firega:

River

Gaga herself, we need more Venus

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Awakened M

Glad to see Madeon high up. That's my baby. He did 911.:bradley:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lona Delery

anyone but BloodPop

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ARTGOD

My opinion on each:

Zedd: 2013 Zedd, sure. 2021 Zedd, Iā€™ll pass.

Madeon: Of course, his contributions on ARTPOP were great andĀ 911 proves he still has it.

Tchami: Yes, he was great on ARTPOP and Gaga clearly likes him.

Nick Monson: Big part of ARTPOP, so yeah.

DJ Snake: His small contributions have been amazing, so I would love to see what he does with Gaga in a bigger capacity.

RedOne: As a co producer and song writer, sure, he has an ear for bops, but I wouldnā€™t hand him the reinsĀ to the album.

David Guetta: I wouldnā€™t be opposed to that, but it also doesnā€™t excite me tbh.

Bloodpop: Iā€™m gonna pass on that oneĀ :oops:.

BoysĀ Noize: Sadly he got the shaft with Chromatica, so I would love an album that used his talents properly.

Fernando Garibay: On one or two songs max, his production gets old quickly.

Someone who is not mentioned but NEEDS to come back is BURNS. Itā€™s not a coincidence that the best song on the album was produced by him (Replay) and he happens to have production credits on all the best tracks.

Ā 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Ā 

Someone who is not mentioned but NEEDS to come back is BURNS. Itā€™s not a coincidence that the best song on the album was produced by him (Replay) and he happens to have production credits on all the best tracks.

Ā 

Yeah Burns could actually be a better choice than BloodPop to rework few things from old demos and makeĀ a 2021 version of it.

Ā 

Just a random pick as well, but if Gaga has an electro disco pop song on her laptop, she really should think about that Giorgio Moroder / Gaga collaboration that has been forgotten years ago. He's also great in EDM.

Ā 

ARTPOP

-Bloodpop & DJWS track

-DJWS & Burns track

-Burns&Madeon track

ForĀ RedOne I dontĀ want gaga to work with him since their productions are repetitive.Ā 
Ā 

For Zedd, he is stubborn and I am sure gaga said that in an interView that there were some producers that are not collaborative and selfish. Ā 

COME ON GAYS!!

LilyLark

Isn't there some mild controversy with DJ Snake right now? I swear I read that he said or did something pretty misogynistic last year. TBH I think there's a way better shot of ARTPOP being re-issued with 5 or 6 songs (a la what Dua's been doing) rather than a full on Act II...

Anyway,

Madeonā€”highly underrated and seems friendly with Gaga.

Burnsā€”another producer who is underrated and did a great job on Chromatica

Tchami

Bloodpop is fine imo (tho not as good as other producers) and he's done some good work with Grimes, so why not)

RedOne & Garibay

Nick Monson (Applause was great + he's done some other good work with different artists)

It will never happen, but I think it would be interesting if she worked with only one producer like Madeon.

Ā 

Ā 

Archived