Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Fav Gaga Music Style

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
10 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Yess i think it is a matter of time with screams and gutturals, at first i didn't like them either, but i when i just get used with the genre, i slowly started to like them and appreciate the technique and intensity, and then i started to demand  more extreme things.
check out "Deadly Diminuendo" and tell me what you think, it doesn't have screams

I just listened to it and I'm wondering... is this really considered to be "Heavy Metal"? Because that style actually reminds me of "Evanescence"... it's pretty cool

You mentioned the band "The Cure" before and I just listened to some songs on Youtube and I love it... I don't know why I have never listened to them before. I really gotta look out for new "old" music :fatcat:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Uptempo techno-pop and dance-pop.

Paparazzi deserves more attention and recognition.

:classy:

Paparazzi Obsessed

enissa11
35 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I just listened to it and I'm wondering... is this really considered to be "Heavy Metal"? Because that style actually reminds me of "Evanescence"... it's pretty cool

You mentioned the band "The Cure" before and I just listened to some songs on Youtube and I love it... I don't know why I have never listened to them before. I really gotta look out for new "old" music :fatcat:

Yes Blackbriar is metal, i'm not a big fan of Evanescence because i don't like very much their subjects and artistic approach, but i like some of their songs, and actually some of their songs are really heavy and metal, but overall they are mostly a rock band. it's mainly the heaviness in the guitars, but the line's blurry really.

Gaga actually sampled that song from the cure in Goverment Hooker, did you notice it??

Mad Architect of Light

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

I headbang the same to Mary Jane Holland as i do with metal songs haha

My favourite song of all time :bradley:

Mother of Puppies
23 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Gaga actually sampled that song from the cure in Goverment Hooker, did you notice it??

Really? I just listened to the instrumental version of it... it sounds a lil bit similar, but I guess I wouldn't have noticed it :fatcat: Gaga's sound on Government Hooker is really harsh and all "dark" and cool while the instrumentals of that "The Cure" song are more soft I think

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

enissa11
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Really? I just listened to the instrumental version of it... it sounds a lil bit similar, but I guess I wouldn't have noticed it :fatcat: Gaga's sound on Government Hooker is really harsh and all "dark" and cool while the instrumentals of that "The Cure" song are more soft I think

oh yes, but it's a little sample in the chorus after the "i'm gonna drink my tears tonight" line

Mad Architect of Light

Archived