Jump to content
question

When Are We Getting Clover?


Creyk

Featured Posts

AVeryGagaHolyDick

Oh, dear... If you really think she will release it, you'll be very disappointed :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I hope Farhan will it leak, then.

Farhan is in jail I think

Link to post
Share on other sites

LeJudas

Please. This song could have been a #1

 

Maybe they had difficulties finishing it without sacrificing quality for length:saladga:

But I listen to the snippet on youtube every day, multiple times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Creyk
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Farhan is in jail I think

Isn't Burim the one who was sent to jail? :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Isn't Burim the one who was sent to jail? :bradley:

Burim disappeared a looooong time ago, that might be old news

I think Farhan got arrested late in 2019 but I could be wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123

It's coming out with ARTPOP 10th Anniversary Edition: Act 2 - Deluxe Edition (Ally's Version) (From A Star Is Born - The Vault)

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Burim disappeared a looooong time ago, that might be old news

I think Farhan got arrested late in 2019 but I could be wrong

Who is Farhan?

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
2 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Who is Farhan?

THE Gaga leaker

Like 90% of the leaks we have today were leaked by him:pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOP
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

THE Gaga leaker

Like 90% of the leaks we have today were leaked by him:pray:

God bless their soul :pray:

We should make a Crowd Fund to bail them out

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...