Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole situation is so heartbreaking. such a traumatic situation for everyone involved. I can’t stop thinking about how worried Gaga  is about her two babies and how Ryan must be feeling. You can tell he cares so much about animals and loved those dogs. This hurts so much to know that gustavo and Koji could be anywhere with those violent people. I just hope that this ends with Ryan recovering and gaga being reunited with her two dogs

Kadikaado

I still can't believe how low the humanhood can get, they shot a dog walker to kidnap someone's dogs because they are rich and famous. 

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

If the thieves didn't know the dogs were Gaga's, I feel like it would make the most sense for them just to dispose of the dogs while they are still alive. My guess is they didn't intend to cause this much of a ruckus and now probably just want the dogs off their hands. I don't think they would kill the dogs bc that would only increase the amount of trouble they would face if they got caught, which is a genuine likelihood. Not to mention they would be widely known as the scumbags who killed Lady Gaga's dogs instead of just kidnapping them. My hope is they have/will just set the dogs free and someone will find them. 

My exact thoughts - they definitely can’t resell the dogs now they’ve realized they belonged to a high-profile individual, and hurting them in any way would only worsen the situation. I’m still hopeful they’ll end up setting them free.

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

GPS collars tend to be pretty bulky and obvious. If they did have some then they were probably thrown away pretty fast. No way they’d still be able to track them.

That account is probably lying.

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Wouldn’t they have found the dogs by now if this were true? I don’t quite understand why people should feel the need to share unverified information in such a serious and unresolved situation...

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I still can't believe how low the humanhood can get, they shot a dog walker to kidnap someone's dogs because they are rich and famous. 

I’m not surprised by anything anymore... People get shot for even less nowadays.

Butters Stotch
14 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If they know where the dogs are, why would police be talking to neighbours and why would there be a $500k reward?

Maybe they have been unable to track them and are trying to do so. I don't know. 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Moonlight on Water

Mini vent but my mom found out about this and talked **** about gaga. She always talks **** about gaga because she knows i love her and she hates her for being supportive if gays, etc and for being a liberal. I feel suicidal because my parents never give a ****. They just try to buy my love. I don't really have friends that care either. Gaga always cheers me up and i akready feel upset aboyt this. I'm sirry if it's not directky related, i jyst have niwhere to go abd i don't want to indulge in suicidal thoughts I'm sorry i just hope gaga will be okay along with her dogs and friend.

she/her

pachinko
Just now, Meraki said:

Mini vent but my mom found out about this and talked **** about gaga. She always talks **** about gaga because she knows i love her and she hates her for being supportive if gays, etc and for being a liberal. I feel suicidal because my parents never give a ****. They just try to buy my love. I don't really have friends that care either. Gaga always cheers me up and i akready feel upset aboyt this. I'm sirry if it's not directky related, i jyst have niwhere to go abd i don't want to indulge in suicidal thoughts I'm sorry i just hope gaga will be okay along with her dogs and friend.

I give you permission to slap your mom. :grr: Hang in there love. :runhug:

I am feeling so down, it's about to be 24 hrs since the attack and we still have nothing...

I really hope they don't dispose of the dogs, which would also be a terrible move in court for them. I believe at this point they targeted the frenchies but they simply must have had no idea they belonged to Gaga, like, who the hell is gonna buy or breed those dogs?

Ugh, I'm so frustrated

HausOfAntonio
6 minutes ago, Meraki said:

Remember you don’t owe anything to family, ever, for being family. Get your life together and gtfo out that toxic environment as soon as you can sis, and feel NO REGRET. If they learn and apologise, great, if not you can live your life knowing you put yourself and your happiness first. We’re all sending you love always! :hug:

7 minutes ago, Meraki said:

Sending loving energy. People who talk **** about her are just bitter. hope things get better for your situation 

Any news!... I am actually worried that they will not find the dogs.

Also, how is the dog caretaker? 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived