💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s cousin Alli claims Jamie Spears was threatening her

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Alli Sims hasn’t spoken to her cousin Britney Spears since she said Spears’ father threatened her more than a decade ago.

In January 2008, as James “Jamie” Spears sought control of his daughter's affairs, Sims said she received a call warning something would happen to her if she did not cease communicating with the pop icon.

“He 100 percent was threatening me with my life,” said Sims, who left her job working for celebrity event planner Mindy Weiss to move in with Spears as a paid assistant in 2007. “I didn’t put it past him, so I didn’t answer" her calls again.

Although Sims said she does not miss the everyday madness when Spears was hounded by the media, she does miss their friendship.

“Do I miss her as a person and think about her all the time? Yes,” she said. “She’s all over the place still. You can’t help but think about her every day.”

Sims said she did not know what to do to help Spears in the time leading up to theconservatorship. In January 2008, when Spears underwent two involuntary psychiatric holds, Sims said Spears would sometimes reach out to her using random people’s phones when hers was taken away to ask for help.

“The situation had become way over my head at that point and her dad and other people were involved,” she said.

“I really do believe (Jamie) would have done something if I didn't remove myself from the situation,” Sims said.

Jamie Spears’ attorneys have not responded to NBC News’ request for comment.

Sims said she carries “a lot of guilt,” adding she got numerous calls from her cousin that she did not answer after Jamie Spears’ alleged threat to stay away.

“I can't imagine how alone she felt,” she said.

“When I think about how long she has had to endure this and it being 13 years, it just makes me so sad for her. I really do hope one day she's able to tell her story if that's what she wants to do. If she does, get ready because there's more to that story than I'm sure anybody could ever imagine.”

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Good. Britney's dad had to put his foot down and get rid of EVERYONE in Britney's life in 2007.

Good riddance :ally:

Wait are you defending the abusive alcoholic Jamie who has imprisoned his daughter and refers to her as a race horse? He’s also the guy that’s not allowed anywhere near her children after breaking down a door and attacking one of her children.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

paparazzi

29 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Good. Britney's dad had to put his foot down and get rid of EVERYONE in Britney's life in 2007.

episode 7 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I-

If he did infact remove EVERYONE for her life, that will involve the people that were actually the good ones. Remeber, it was not the PEOPLE in her life that caused the mental breakdown, although i'm sure there was bad eggs. It was the media and paparazzi. Her cousin was begging them to stop the night she attacked the car with an umbrella, theres no proof she was anything but great for her. This is a really odd and wrong statement. He did her no good.

Wan't she very much attached to Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib? You know, the men who led Britney to her ruin? Seems like she's trying to take advantage of the situation.

Xoxo Adriana

I could imagine the guilt Alli would've felt ignoring Britney's calls:ohno: I really hope the two can finally reunite after all this mess is over...thats if it eventually does end. 

manifesting that these two cousins can be together again:legend:

............... at this point I don't even know what to say anymore :/
idk if I'm more suprised at the fact that Britney's FATHER has be acting this way to her or that NO JUDGE is able to see since 13 years that this c-ship is pure abuse when there are so many proofs.

*uc* this really

pachinko
3 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

Girl. Run. Now. :neyde:

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

Are you serious or do you just find this all to be a joke? Her father was nothing but a money hungry, abusive alcoholic who would abuse her mother for years and seems to be doing the same to Britney, and you think cutting everyone out of her life (including her friends like Felicia) is good? You're gross.

All her abusive psycho father cares about is controlling Britney and keeping her money. This will all soon be exposed even more now that we have Bessemer Trust looking into things that Jamie wouldn't allow them access to.

FrederickSpears

Her father is a PSYCHO. We have known for years! Never forget when he said he would destroy @JordanBreatheHeavy :messga:

All Jordan did was not like the c-ship and that sent that old colon over the edge 

Gimme More
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Are you serious or do you just find this all to be a joke? Her father was nothing but a money hungry, abusive alcoholic who would abuse her mother for years and seems to be doing the same to Britney, and you think cutting everyone out of her life (including her friends like Felicia) is good? You're gross.

All her abusive psycho father cares about is controlling Britney and keeping her money. This will all soon be exposed even more now that we have Bessemer Trust looking into things that Jamie wouldn't allow them access to.

:applause:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JordanBreatheHeavy
10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Her father is a PSYCHO. We have known for years! Never forget when he said he would destroy @JordanBreatheHeavy :messga:

All Jordan did was not like the c-ship and that sent that old colon over the edge 

Ughhhh. I met Alli a number of times in person and she was always really nice and def had good intentions towards Britney (from what I saw)

Squidward T

Well Allie was known to be a bad influence on Britney so at least her father did one thing right 

Archived