đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammy Awards Postponed to March 14 / majority of performers secured

Teletubby

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

just give FN AOTY already! We know it will be the winner anyways

at least @Jill now have an extra month to enjoy the forum and maybe even have a goodbye party thread or sumn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

The Weeknd curse is coming for them  :vegas:

Eq_CHO6W4AM9iZL?format=jpg&name=large

What does this face mean tho? I didn't get it at all 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Chromatican

This is why Chromatica era has been uneventful. Scheduling right now is probably a mess, and it is just not safe to gather a **** ton of people in one place to plan a performance or video etc.

bionic
40 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

This is why Chromatica era has been uneventful. Scheduling right now is probably a mess, and it is just not safe to gather a **** ton of people in one place to plan a performance or video etc.

Plenty of artists are managing to promote outside award shows, even when they don't live in major cities like New York, LA, London etc

buy bionic

Anderson123

It's not like things are gonna go back to normal in 2 months, if anything it's gonna be worse with post-holidays cases and new COVID strains so unless they're planning to come up with a virtual show or very very limited audience with an open space then I don't think they should even bother with it.

Just do it like the VMAs with pre recorded performances and winner announcements in different cities, it's not like they get the real Grammy that night, they usually get the real one in the mail a couple of months later.

Teletubby
50 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

It's not like things are gonna go back to normal in 2 months, if anything it's gonna be worse with post-holidays cases and new COVID strains so unless they're planning to come up with a virtual show or very very limited audience with an open space then I don't think they should even bother with it.

Just do it like the VMAs with pre recorded performances and winner announcements in different cities, it's not like they get the real Grammy that night, they usually get the real one in the mail a couple of months later.

It was planned as virtual show with no audience. 
Now hospitals in US have no beds for patients and ambulances are told to not transport people with low chances of survival and there are more cases everyday so it can get worse in next few weeks.
Now can you imagine that it get worse and in the same time "rich" people will have their event.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

Grammy Chief Harvey Mason told that large majority of performances have been secured and confirmed  and large percentage of them are current nominees: 
  https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/grammy-chief-harvey-mason-postponement-rescheduled-show-1234880104/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Grammy Chief Harvey Mason told that large majority of performances have been secured and confirmed  and large percentage of them are current nominees: 
  https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/grammy-chief-harvey-mason-postponement-rescheduled-show-1234880104/

I personally don't see Gaga performing now if she was planning to. She's supposed to be filming Gucci in Italy throughout March and tbh I doubt Gaga or the Grammys will even allow her to prerecord a performance to air. 

Archived