MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

The fact that this thread is trending since ..eternity.. i can't 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Remember back in the 'LG6 Discussion' thread where we were predicting an announcement whenever we reached a certain page number? Well... Page 300 might just be it for this one

EaavLS_WkAIJmto.jpg

Taking into account that Gaga usually releases the singles on Fridays and that the BlackPink concert is on Sunday the 31st, in case something happens I imagine it would be Friday the 29th or at the earliest Friday the 22nd. I doubt that anything will happen this week. Maybe some Instagram promo like she was doing in December.

PS: Sorry about my English, I'm a little rusty :oops:

Gagadonna

Guys, you're making Chromatica a nightmare for yourselves with your high expectations. You should know by know that you shouldn't expect too much from Gaga. Yes, she does little, but you "been knew". So stop asking always for more and ending up messed up

2TJC.gif  

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Mizu723 said:

Taking into account that Gaga usually releases the singles on Fridays and that the BlackPink concert is on Sunday the 31st, in case something happens I imagine it would be Friday the 29th or at the earliest Friday the 22nd. I doubt that anything will happen this week. Maybe some Instagram promo like she was doing in December.

PS: Sorry about my English, I'm a little rusty :oops:

Y'all think that Blackpink concert has soemthinf to do with Gaga's song... I don't think so. They want to promote their material, and if so Gaga maybe will release something week before or week after, I'm sure she won't do it at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Y'all think that Blackpink concert has soemthinf to do with Gaga's song... I don't think so. They want to promote their material, and if so Gaga maybe will release something week before or week after, I'm sure she won't do it at the same time. 

I don't think (but I hope) that the BlackPink concert has anything to do with Gaga, but it is true that it is strange that Gaga stopped "promoting" Sour Candy on Instagram when the BlackPink concert was delayed.

Still, it's obvious that releasing Sour Candy as a single around Black Pink's concert date is going to help promote her regardless of whether or not Sour Candy plays during the concert.

Patriziaa Reggiani

I've zero hopes until Mr. Biden is in the office!

I will not watch House of Gucci

I just noticed that none of the insiders have actually said it's going to be released as a single, they only have said video/visual

But it must be a single I think :oprah:

franminervini
11 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

You guys are still here?

Are you calling us? :staymad:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived