💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

GagaXCollection
1 minute ago, good said:

Omg! It went to 5 bidders on the day it was ending and I knew that at least one of them was someone here. Thanks for the kind words :hug: I think this is my biggest thrill this year is finding a copy of the fabled MTN1 promo... it’s such a special song in Gaga’s history and it’ll be cool to have a piece of that. I remember hearing it on the radio ONE time shortly after it was released as a single :cryga: She deserved better.

MTN deserves Shallow's success :bradley:

ladygagaxcollection.com
  • Like 1

Phantomhive

Not sure if this is the right thread but I wanna ask, I saw someone here or on reddit mention that the prices of rare products on discogs rise high up after an artist has recently released an album - is it true? I literally just started collecting other than album cd's after 10 years of being a stan and I want to get my hands on things I missed out on like the UO exclusive Joanne pink vinyl & TFM Super Deluxe but they're so expensive compared to the ones sold at least a month ago so I'm wondering if I should wait :fatcat:

In I fly on wings of winter.

8 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but I wanna ask, I saw someone here or on reddit mention that the prices of rare products on discogs rise high up after an artist has recently released an album - is it true? I literally just started collecting other than album cd's after 10 years of being a stan and I want to get my hands on things I missed out on like the UO exclusive Joanne pink vinyl & TFM Super Deluxe but they're so expensive compared to the ones sold at least a month ago so I'm wondering if I should wait :fatcat:

Sounds legit, I sold a lot of my collection in 2015, when Gaga wasn't that popular and when looking at some of the items I had on Discogs now, I could've gotten way more for some stuff. Then again some items also lost their rarity over the years, so I guess it evens out. When the popularity of an artist rises, more people will be collecting their stuff. 

• Thanks 1

GagaStefi
9 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Yes! It helps if an artist is on "hiatus" cause the demand isn't as high.

------------

Also, I want to see what the TFM 3LP looks like already... can urban just ship them out early like they did with Katy's TD :billie:

• Thanks 1

Phantomhive
8 hours ago, Holland said:

Sounds legit, I sold a lot of my collection in 2015, when Gaga wasn't that popular and when looking at some of the items I had on Discogs now, I could've gotten way more for some stuff. Then again some items also lost their rarity over the years, so I guess it evens out. When the popularity of an artist rises, more people will be collecting their stuff. 

7 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Yes! It helps if an artist is on "hiatus" cause the demand isn't as high.

------------

Also, I want to see what the TFM 3LP looks like already... can urban just ship them out early like they did with Katy's TD :billie:

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait until after the era is over to consider the ones on my wantlist :selena:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Lord Axel
On 7/29/2020 at 5:35 PM, good said:

I received my Rain on Me yellow 7” yesterday and it still doesn’t feel real. Gorgeous :giveup:

Also I made a couple of purchases I’m really excited to add to the collection... Marry the Night EU slimline promo single, as well as The Fame Tower Records slipcase edition from Japan. Not too ashamed of what I paid for these so there’s that! This is a huge leap towards finishing my collection, at least for my most wanted items.

none of this was necessary but I’ll let myself believe it’s justified. tumblr_inline_phn1bhQGIe1rrnfm3_400.gifv

WAIT there was Tower Records slipcase for The Fame? What does it look like omg

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

GagaXCollection
41 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

WAIT there was Tower Records slipcase for The Fame? What does it look like omg

R-8243129-1457817504-4348.jpeg.jpg

R-8243129-1457817499-2094.jpeg.jpg

ladygagaxcollection.com
  • Shook 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:57 AM, PinkJelly said:

Finally got around to framing my signed Gaga copies - so pleased with how they turned out but I did toss up whether to frame the standard or deluxe Chromatica CD 

We used the same frames

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

what chromatica version is that sis??? Yours are AMAZING :bradley:

00026 † 10000
  • Love 1

GagaStefi

The way I'm jealous of Katy and Taylor stans because their fave gives them so many exclusive covers and stuff :bradley:

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, GagaStefi said:

The way I'm jealous of Katy and Taylor stans because their fave gives them so many exclusive covers and stuff :bradley:

It's just more sales, it's not that they really care.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GagaXCollection
1 hour ago, GagaStefi said:

I wish we had a different cover with each vinyl/cassette.

ladygagaxcollection.com

PinkJelly
3 hours ago, Mark said:

We used the same frames

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

what chromatica version is that sis??? Yours are AMAZING :bradley:

We did! I framed my Chromatica Deluxe :kiss:

• YAAAS 1

Lord Axel
On 7/31/2020 at 3:38 PM, GagaXCollection said:

R-8243129-1457817504-4348.jpeg.jpg

R-8243129-1457817499-2094.jpeg.jpg

aw geez I need it :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

21 hours ago, PinkJelly said:

We did! I framed my Chromatica Deluxe :kiss:

Sad I don't have a spare deluxe to put in my frame :bradley: It's so pretty.

00026 † 10000