❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

I don't have it with me at the moment to take pictures but I got the clean version from Amazon (US) last week. It's the regular foil cover, with the standard sized gazing ball but the booklet has the same balloon-censored pictures as the Walmart one. And it's the same disposition of lyrics/pictures as the regular international booklet.

thank you so much!

MonsterOfSpain

I don't have it with me at the moment to take pictures but I got the clean version from Amazon (US) last week. It's the regular foil cover, with the standard sized gazing ball but the booklet has the same balloon-censored pictures as the Walmart one. And it's the same disposition of lyrics/pictures as the regular international booklet.

:smh:

Guys tell me what to buy

LORD GAGA

there are tears in the plastic sleeve and dents on the magazines of my box set... I'm am pissed off... and i don't know what do do because I've never complained to them before :(

So all the US censored ones have the balloons? I thought only the HMV and Walmart ones had it?

MonsterOfSpain

The Taiwan version with the DVD, the back is different and really nice.

Omg is it this one?

ARTPOPTWDel1.jpg

It's so beautiful! I'm gonna buy it, on YesAsia the price is kinda good, 20$. Is that a good price?

htrllllsem

Omg is it this one?

ARTPOPTWDel1.jpg

It's so beautiful! I'm gonna buy it, on YesAsia the price is kinda good, 20$. Is that a good price?

I'd say yes, it's mostly 24-25USD everywhere else :party:

there are tears in the plastic sleeve and dents on the magazines of my box set... I'm am pissed off... and i don't know what do do because I've never complained to them before :(

me and another guy had the same thing. we both emailed them. he got a refund and im getting a refund too!

Also bought the APPLAUSE vinyl today. 40 euros in total. SO WORTH IT THO!

So all the US censored ones have the balloons? I thought only the HMV and Walmart ones had it?

I guess so, as mine comes from Amazon US. The number is B0019296-02 if you wanna make sure. The cover (especially the statue) is a bit more yellow than all of the different editions I have.

Omg is it this one?

ARTPOPTWDel1.jpg

Yeah, on eBay the price is higher.

🌹 free britney 🌹

MonsterOfSpain

Yeah, on eBay the price is higher.

K but I'm buying it and it says that purchases over 25$ get free shipping! So if the CD costs 20$, is there something Gaga related for around that price that I can buy on YesAsia or isn't worth those 5$?

K but I'm buying it and it says that purchases over 25$ get free shipping! So if the CD costs 20$, is there something Gaga related for around that price that I can buy on YesAsia or isn't worth those 5$?

You could buy the Korea version tho, with comes with a calendar inside the case.

idk, but If you want something cheaper just to get the free shipping, buy the Korea Applause then the single will be almost free for you (It's only 10 bucks).

🌹 free britney 🌹

MonsterOfSpain

You could buy the Korea version tho, with comes with a calendar inside the case.

idk, but If you want something cheaper just to get the free shipping, buy the Korea Applause then the single will be almost free for you (It's only 10 bucks).

Is there a pic of the case? Would it be too crazy if I bought both versions? It's not really about the money tho.

Which option would you choose?

Edited by MonsterOfSpain

Is there a pic of the case? Would it be too crazy if I bought both versions? It's not really about the money tho.

Which option would you choose?

With both versions, you mean the Korean with the calendar (link with photo) and Thai?

I already bought them but they didn't arrived yet, they are nice additions and both are special editions.

🌹 free britney 🌹