🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump Posts Meme Mocking the Elderly

Miss Dolly

I will admit I did laugh when I saw this. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, not necessarily. Bernie's like the "face" of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party, and he's older than both Biden and Trump.

I understand what you're saying though. Younger people generally are more open-minded, which may help, especially with social issues. 

obviously I'm not saying everyone over the age of 65 is racist, homophobic transphobic etc as there are some openminded elders and some very closed minded young people but at least you understand what I'm saying

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Like 1

Adarsh

Isn’t Trump like 94? :bear:

That boy is a monster
  • Thanks 2

TheSlash

So, essentially, he mocks himself? :awkney:

Not surprised he hopped on that train, too :poot: .

Spoiler

Inb4, this was his reaction whe he saw that picture

tenor.gif

An original mess since 1995
  • LMAO 1

HermioneT

I can't believe that this person is the president of the U.S.:saladga:  That's just childish, immature and stupid. Honestly, if someone from my work would post something like that, most of my colleagues  including me would definitely loose all respect for said person - and we're not in politics. I can't understand how a person like him can be taken seriously as a political entity and serves as public figure of such influence.

I can see it in you face / you don't think I pull my weight
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shadow

Trump should look in the mirror and mind his elders since he insists on acting like a child.

Misery when "all I wanted was love."
  • Like 1

TheOriginalOne

Not him being ancient making fun of other ancients:lmao:

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne
22 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Isn’t Trump like 94? :bear:

94² :billie:

• LMAO 2

KanyeWest

We all know Sleepy Joe and Orange man both have this in their house

ea0516c6c66e6b4011ac9afb0fa5fbcc.gif

Both leading to hell

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

KanyeWest
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Trump does realize he called HIMSELF a senior citizen 3 seconds ago too...right? :flop: Or did corona mess up his brain more so than we thought? :awkney:

I'm not really a senior but many people at the hospital said I was a senior, not many people know that, I don't know that but I might be one, who knows?

source.gif

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Florida has a lot of elderly people and that's already a swing state....I wonder how this will do over there. 

Biden's already starting to take Florida by a bigger and bigger margin and it's literally only because Trump has pissed off seniors so much down here with covid :rip:

Childish memes certainly won't help :laughga:

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 1

Franch Toast

He's such an international disgrace. Let's hope this backfires "bigly" during the election. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 3

DelusionalGaga

I love how it's less than 3 weeks to the election and he's ruining his re-election campaign every day in a new way. :billie:

• Like 1

MOT

Trump rightly gets criticized for many things at a strategic policy level. His playing of the racist card is probably the worst of these. But for me the MOST shocking aspect of this man is his micro behaviour, his tactics rather than his strategy to put it in chess terms.

One of the things that is most crucial in making the world go around is good manners. If we all forget our manners, we are in serious trouble. In our personal dealings, in our communications and interactions with others, we must be respectful. We all know that. As recently as 20 years ago, maybe 10, if you were careless with your manners, I would venture to suggest that you wouldn't get within 100 miles of the US Presidency or head of state in any country worth its salt. Now we have a US President who has gone way beyond carelessness. He actually routinely and deliberately employs crudity, loutishness and pure bad manners as a tactic, and it is heartbreaking to see. Trump is not a fool. He is an intelligent person, and so are his cronies. Behaviour such as his, from a head of state, threatens the very foundations of society. They know that. I think they are doing it deliberately. They have to be.

Economy
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I don't understand what these stupid attacks are on Biden's age (but also the age of the people who you want to vote for you)

Biden's 77, but Trump's 74. It's not like he's some JFK :selena: 

Also though, attacking voters is never a good idea, especially when they're a demographic that you really need. Florida has a lot of elderly people and that's already a swing state....I wonder how this will do over there. 

It probably will have little impact given the elderly are the least likely to pay attention to memes :emma:

• LMAO 1