Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Amen † Fashion: Gaga's Tumblr page (2011)

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

A brief highlight of the BTW era, which gave us behind the scenes glimpses of some of her most iconic street fashion and public outings :flutter:

:legend: Amen † Fashion :legend:

The now-defunct Tumblr page still has posts from 2011 that you can look at and reminisce about everything that made the BTW era so special 

tumblr_lp0bke4jfa1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_lp0ay5NJ7q1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_loc6ye5aGe1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Also, she gave us what could possibly be (and still are, to date) considered as titles of unreleased songs such as Private in Public, Element of Crime and Pearls From A Lover

tumblr_lnlpgdCUtF1qm0c6bo1_1280.png

tumblr_lnt8ql3Uso1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_lo3huptPA51qm0c6bo1_400.png

She also sometimes posted pictures with lyrics from BTW songs as captions

tumblr_lo0cv27c4U1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_lngzupeo641qm0c6bo1_1280.png

Link: https://amenfashion.tumblr.com

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

It’s a shame she forgot about it because I figured Tumblr would be where Gaga would’ve thrives since it’s full of art and expression and you can’t as easily see hate comments.

Honestly she could’ve been the queen of tumblr now 

DiskoBaby
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It’s a shame she forgot about it because I figured Tumblr would be where Gaga would’ve thrives since it’s full of art and expression and you can’t as easily see hate comments.

Honestly she could’ve been the queen of tumblr now 

She jumped ship before Tumblr really turned to 💩

Rubber Hunk

Omg I completely forgot about the Tumblr page!! You’re so right about this era having the most iconic street fashion (among other things)

RainingOnMe

God I miss the Born This Way era. The whole world loved her so much. :bradley:

Remember when she went to Thailand and the government said they were making that day a national holiday called Gaga Day? :bradley:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

so funny when she joins social media platforms and abandons them. ie Tumblr and Tiktok, and Instagram kind of in the beginning

FameHookah

She was oozing passion, creativity, ideas, lyrics and songs from 2008-2012 

The ARTPOPera really scarred her, damn..

I mean blood pop kinda rushed her to make Chromatica

I hope after the success of ASIB and Chromatica she gets that inspiration and drive back (looking at Chromatica so far, she is)

WTF is MDNA

Archived