opinion

Better Video: Bad Romance vs 911

Anveeroy

Better Video  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

ShesAMess

I didn’t think the day would come when I would vote against Bad Romance :huntyga: but here we are

anyway I don’t really get this sudden trend that fans supposedly ”appreciate” the new works too high when literally almost everything after BTW has been first trashed by the fans and only after years they start to get the appreciation they deserve 

so MAYBE the mv is not overly hyped but it actually is just that good 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Critics don't suffer from nostalgia, Bad Romance is still the best music video of 21st Century. We fans have the tendency to abandon old works of an Artist to appreciate the new one. 

Which critics have compared these two videos  and ranked them? I haven’t seen any.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Uh, tbh the Bad Romance video is kinda overrated....

It's still iconic and great, but I can name like 5-6 videos of hers that are better than it on the top of my head.

Nah 911 is overrated. It's just a dream sequence which we have seen in 1000s of movies. While bad romance has a story presented in a very unique way. Very soon 911 is going to be forgotten just like the John Wayne video. While BR will forever be iconic in the pop culture history.

Bad Romance and 911 ranks 2nd best from her music videos. I wish it had more impact but today's society digests watered down 'artsy' videos instead of the real deal so...that's that. I'm just proud of her for putting out something so solid and great this far into her career.

I hope we get a proper single for the next video/film so that it gets the recognition it deserves.

1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Yes, people like new shinny toys :awesome:

Indeed :vegas:

9d63c84148bc7a57bfc0ddd544968736.gif

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

As much as I love 911...

Bad Romance, Judas, and MTN >>> 

To me personally 

MTN over 911??????

911 sweetie i'm so sorry

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Bad Romance for sure. I don’t get the praise for 911, it’s cute but nothing groundbreaking. And the aesthetics of BR will never be topped. 

Just now, Steven said:

Bad Romance for sure. I don’t get the praise for 911, it’s cute but nothing groundbreaking. And the aesthetics of BR will never be topped. 

What’s groundbreaking about BR?

6 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

What’s groundbreaking about BR?

It changed the tradition of boring music videos. When it came all other artists like Beyonce, nicki specially Katy changed their style and direction. It was the most watched video on YouTube 911 could just dream . The fashion the choreo (which 911 lacks) still looks fresh. People still talk about the video. Only video of the 2000s to reach 1 billion views. Add to that the awards. Need i say more? 

Archived