🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Sign in to follow this  
tech

Microsoft buys game-publisher Bethesda

NotDoctor
26 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

This also makes me wonder if they got more up their sleeve.

We heard Microsoft looked at several studios to buy, and I guess ZeniMax was their first choice.

Hide contents

One of the original companies rumored to be bought was SEGA and good thing that didn't happen lol. :yennefer: That'd be like Sony going through with rumored Konami purchases (or at least their IPs of Silent Hill, MGS and Castlevania.) Which for right now also didn't happen thank god.

Wonder what more they'll buy, I know they aren't gonna stop at Bethesda.

I know Capcom was on the table for a while before Monster Hunter World smashed, could be some wild stuff in the works

• Like 1

gabeoz

:selena: this better not delay starfield even further

• LMAO 1

weed

I don’t see how that’s a good deal for Bethesda at all. Skyrim is one of the most successful games ever, Fallout 4 made a billion dollars within a week, but the whole company is worth 7.5B? 

Grigio Guy

They better not destroy Bethesda like they did Rare. I’ll never see Banjo and Kazooie resurrected and I’ll be da**ed If I never see Elder Scrolls again.

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say

Florian
16 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

But, you know most home users don't pay for Windows. It's really expensive. 

You pay for the licence whenever you buy a pre-built PC or a laptop. It's included in the price.

You can actually buy laptops without OS on them and you'll see the price tag is much lower

Altair

I love how you ps players rave about your exclusives and then rage when Microsoft tries to provide the same service to their players :ladyhaha:

• Thanks 2

NotDoctor
8 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

They better not destroy Bethesda like they did Rare. I’ll never see Banjo and Kazooie resurrected and I’ll be da**ed If I never see Elder Scrolls again.

Destroyed Rare?! :what: how dare you when Viva Piñata exists!! Give me a fudgehog or give me death

AdorableEnragedAfricanwildcat-size_restr

• LMAO 1

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Altair said:

I love how you ps players rave about your exclusives and then rage when Microsoft tries to provide the same service to their players :ladyhaha:

I'm a PC player :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Love 1

Altair
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm a PC player :fatcat:

We get it. You’ve ascended to the master race. :cyanlights:

PrinceOfTheStorm
39 minutes ago, weed said:

I don’t see how that’s a good deal for Bethesda at all. Skyrim is one of the most successful games ever, Fallout 4 made a billion dollars within a week, but the whole company is worth 7.5B? 

In 2016 they were only worth $2.5B :ladyhaha:

the prince of depression

Pennywise
23 minutes ago, Altair said:

We get it. You’ve ascended to the master race. :cyanlights:

No, the tax on gaming consoles in my country is more than 120% (and that's without the profit margin) so I don't have any other choice :air:

Not that computers are cheap either but they are not ONLY for gaming so I can justify buying one :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Arcanum

I wish someone would revitalise Black Isle studios and revamp Icewind Dale and Forgotten Realms universe.

OT. Microsoft is going heavy along the way

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Comet

Yikes. Was planning on playing ES6 on PS5... I mean that’s a ton of money they’ll lose if they make it Xbox/pc exclusive. 

NotDoctor

Apparently Sony was trying to get timed exclusivity on Starfield :toofunny: guess that didn't work out