Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Doot said:

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

I'm trying

EgPk_e0X0Ac6S1x?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

monstertoronto

I’m not a TikTok person but from what I’ve seen/heard I think the TikToks like to find and choose the song and dances themselves usually and those are the ones that go viral. I’m super glad they are trying to make this happen by posting this video and hashtaggjng it with a challenge but I’m managing my expectations. It does not seem β€œorganic” enough for TikTok virality, but I super hope I’m wrong.Β 

SharkmanthaC

Props to these dancers for dancing with masks on.Β  But did he really have to include a fortnite dance?Β 

she/her/hers

24 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Β But did he really have to include a fortnite dance?Β 

Ssshhh. That's our secret to virality with the kidsΒ :pole:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2ndTimeAround

I know y’all hate Richie but has anyone thought the choreo is shaped around ensuring the dance moves can be executed for gaga in a way that dont potentially flare up her fibro or cause strain to her hip? and that’s why they don’t feel as β€œquality” and that’s why he’s still her choreographer... because he’s been on this journey with her.

ignotus

Some parts are cool esp the i cant see me cry

some parts areΒ :bear:Β idk, i dont like it when they were sprawled on the floor and banging it.Β :billie:

Β 

5 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

I know y’all hate Richie but has anyone thought the choreo is shaped around ensuring the dance moves can be executed for gaga in a way that dont potentially flare up her fibro or cause strain to her hip? and that’s why they don’t feel as β€œquality” and that’s why he’s still her choreographer... because he’s been on this journey with her.

tumblr_inline_p41vwnAR371r1176l_540.gif

Frank steined
6 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Half of this looks like it’s trying to imitate the godly Scheiße choreo, and the other half looks like a bunch of tiktok viral dances thrown into it.Β 

And that's not the first time he did this .. actuallyΒ ROM choreogrphy is a bunch of recycled moves .

56 minutes ago, Frank steined said:

actuallyΒ ROM choreogrphy is a bunch of recycled moves .

Wrong.

4 hours ago, Doot said:

The thing I find odd about that is she was marketing and social media, technology queen in the beginning.Β 

I have no idea why she acts this clueless with social media in recent years.Β 

Well she did say she mostly avoids social media for her mental health.

4 hours ago, Doot said:

She responded to a sex bot, and made a Tik Tok asking "what's a Tik Tok".Β 

It’s not like you can tell that’s a bot withoutΒ clicking their profile. From their picture it just looks like some random girl.

pop ate my heart
20 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

but arent the recent choreos far more demanding than the ones earlier on her career? like they're way moreΒ fast and complex,Β she jumps, squats, gets to the floor, throws her legs in every way. check a simple example: look at the choreos for Just Dance, Paparazzi and Bad Romance and then look at SL and ROM... you should def see what i'm talking about. that's why most of us are a annoyed by the recent choreos

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

26 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

but arent the recent choreos far more demanding than the ones earlier on her career? like they're way moreΒ fast and complex,Β she jumps, squats, gets to the floor, throws her legs in every way. check a simple example: look at the choreos for Just Dance, Paparazzi and Bad Romance and then look at SL and ROM... you should def see what i'm talking about. that's why most of us are a annoyed by the recent choreos

If she's doing them, it's because she is comfortable doing them. Simple as that. She herself gives her approval to everything we see on screen. If she was hurting or whatever, she just would not be doing it.Β What might appear as unpleasantΒ to us might be pleasant to her and vice versa. You don't know it until you're the one performing the steps or a routine. IΒ amΒ a dancer that's why I'm saying this.

There were also intensive choreos like BTW and Judas which made her lose her breath in the middle of performances because she was moving her whole body around vigorously. She hasn't had any significantly "off" vocal performance with Richy's choreos so far. So yeah, these choreos are neither too horrible nor detrimental to her health.Β If y'all still want to be annoyed, fine. Stay annoyed. The public still sees her as a terrific performer who can put on a good show with balanced dancing while killing live vocals. That's what really matters, not how a handful of stans wantΒ to see her move, act, talk, behave a certain way.

Archived