StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 dear expecting couples, please just use blue or pink balloons and open them from a giant present box or something... fire is not needed... - make it click Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,211 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 On 9/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, alsemanche said: I will never understand this new obsession with gender reveal parties like good for you your unborn child has a vajayjay wooh!!! Not to mention the extreme stupidity of holding one during a PANDEMIC and in the midst of extreme heat and dryness.... Ppl gotta keep coming up with more ways to spend money. More parties more vacations. Now babymoon vacations are a must too I get that wealth inequality is causing a lot of people to struggle but I swear a lot of ppl like to dig themselves an even bigger hole Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
papergangster 2,823 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 2 minutes ago, Economy said: Ppl gotta keep coming up with more ways to spend money. More parties more vacations. Now babymoon vacations are a must too I get that wealth inequality is causing a lot of people to struggle but I swear a lot of ppl like to dig themselves an even bigger hole I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,908 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 8 minutes ago, Economy said: babymoon vacations BabyWHAT now Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,211 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 10 minutes ago, alsemanche said: BabyWHAT now Baby moon My ex told me about it. Apparently when ur having a baby ur suppostu to have another honneymoon and vacation to celebrate and I was like with what money? If we had had a kid we could barely afford one as it was Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,211 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 10 minutes ago, alsemanche said: BabyWHAT now Answered above Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,211 Posted September 8, 2020 Share Posted September 8, 2020 16 minutes ago, papergangster said: I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT? Ughhhhh I meant to quote u above on the second quote and I quoted the same person again Anyway: 2 minutes ago, Economy said: Baby moon My ex told me about it. Apparently when ur having a baby ur suppostu to have another honneymoon and vacation to celebrate and I was like with what money? If we had had a kid we could barely afford one as it was Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted September 10, 2020 Share Posted September 10, 2020 On 9/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, papergangster said: I’ve never heard of a babymoon, WHAT? Thats when your baby flashes his butt cheeks...😎 like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
papergangster 2,823 Posted September 10, 2020 Share Posted September 10, 2020 1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said: Thats when your baby flashes his butt cheeks...😎 Crying Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.