farting 629 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 Biden has has no enthusiasm. People are only voting for him to vote against Trump. Sounds like... 2016. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 On 8/29/2020 at 2:03 PM, LaLuna said: I mean, he's not wrong. I'm 100% expecting Trump to get a second term. I’m 100% doing my part to see that it doesn’t happen. That being said, I think America’s elections are now a sham like other faux democracies (thank u Putin). I truly believe the fix is in. I do really hope I’m wrong. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 4 minutes ago, farting said: Biden has has no enthusiasm. People are only voting for him to vote against Trump. Sounds like... 2016. Hillary can not be equated to Biden in any way. Hillary was DEMONIZED. There are many many voters who would NEVER cast a vote for her but who definitely do not feel that strongly about Biden (I was and am a Hillary supporter, btw). Those folks think Biden’s decent/good man with good intentions. That goes a long way in this current environment. In a FAIR election, there is no way Biden loses to Trump. The fairness part is what’s worrisome to me, though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
farting 629 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 3 hours ago, MACATL said: Hillary can not be equated to Biden in any way. Hillary was DEMONIZED. There are many many voters who would NEVER cast a vote for her but who definitely do not feel that strongly about Biden (I was and am a Hillary supporter, btw). Those folks think Biden’s decent/good man with good intentions. That goes a long way in this current environment. In a FAIR election, there is no way Biden loses to Trump. The fairness part is what’s worrisome to me, though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 31, 2020 Author Share Posted August 31, 2020 Just now, farting said: Is this you farting, @farting? i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 10 hours ago, Debithius said: No he wont. with that attitude, he wont Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adakam 2 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 While I completely agree that people shouldnt get complaxent and lazy because Biden is leading the polls, I think that predicting whats going to happen comparing it to 2016 is pretty pointless, many things have happened that make it very unpredictable. The main one is the fact that Hillary lost by only 77k key votes, and guess what? about 10 million americans have died since 2016, and while its impossible to say which ones voted for who or at all, people of old age are the ones that lead that death toll for obvious reasons and we all know what kind of voters republicans count on. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 Biden will win. No way Americans are that stupid to vote in Cinnamon Hitler. If Trump wins, something dodgy is going on. The thing is Clinton got 3 million more votes than him in 2016 but he won the presidency Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,782 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 Awh... today was one of the first days in forever I didn’t think about politics. It was beautiful. I miss it so much... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jakkusan 812 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 If he gets re-elected, the US is totally done. He’s creating a dictatorship and his own twisted monarchy. The country’s democracy won’t survive another 4 years. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 46 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Awh... today was one of the first days in forever I didn’t think about politics. It was beautiful. I miss it so much... I wish I had the same idea. I detest being into politics so much but I do enjoy keeping up to date Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bt1 5,213 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 Unfortunately the timing may help him again. That's why it is so important to go and vote, even if u dont like Biden. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 13 hours ago, Chromatislaps said: with that attitude, he wont Dude, he wont. People have been impeached for less and last time didn't even work. Keep telling yourself you can take him down but at this point I have no idea what the liberals are doing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 31, 2020 Author Share Posted August 31, 2020 1 minute ago, Debithius said: Dude, he wont. People have been impeached for less and last time didn't even work. Keep telling yourself you can take him down but at this point I have no idea what the liberals are doing. The liberals don’t really have any power - the Democratic party is far too conservative still. And I don’t think they’re generating as much enthusiasm as they should be at all at this point. I think people are just exhausted at this point, but I hope they will still make sure to get their votes in. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 10 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: The liberals don’t really have any power - the Democratic party is far too conservative still. And I don’t think they’re generating as much enthusiasm as they should be at all at this point. I think people are just exhausted at this point, but I hope they will still make sure to get their votes in. Democrats are so self rightous. They sit on their power, just hoping something will happen. They didn't want Bernie because of taxes and fear of communism and new weapon laws and what else. Well now you have Trump and America deserves him at this point. People don't care about the poor or the working class, no matter democrat or republican. A lot of people fail to realize that America already has socialistic policies and yet they are scared that socialisn equals communism. I don't see any of the Nordic countries going down that road. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.