Debithius 6,077 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 10 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said: If trump gets another run, I think he'll be overthrown at some point, people are tired. No he wont. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,653 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 I’m pretty sure it won’t be just a repeat of 2016 his win will be even larger margin Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 30, 2020 Author Share Posted August 30, 2020 Just now, GregJA said: I’m pretty sure it won’t be just a repeat of 2016 his win will be even larger margin You had me in the first part. And then... i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 30, 2020 Author Share Posted August 30, 2020 1 minute ago, Debithius said: No he wont. Would've happened by now, long ago, if it were going to. We're just not that united. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MonsterMom 12,647 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 I think if the protest continue and more violence continues he will. He will blame it on BLM and ramp up the fear and people will run to vote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 30, 2020 Author Share Posted August 30, 2020 2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said: I think if the protest continue and more violence continues he will. He will blame it on BLM and ramp up the fear and people will run to vote I had this same thought today. Divide and conquer. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 I think what will decide who‘s going to win the election is the number of campaign volunteers. If enough people go on the streets to campaign for Biden he has a chance of outdoing Trump even when Trump is doing better in the debates. This election really is going to prove if power are the people. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,653 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 13 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: You had me in the first part. And then... The 180 pivot trickery Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,040 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 He has a point. We can't be complacent. If Biden wins, I won't be surprised as there are many indications of Trump losing support. But if Trump wins he will probably win by a small margin and he will be worse in his second term. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLuna 12,732 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 37 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said: If trump gets another run, I think he'll be overthrown at some point, people are tired. It's been 4 years and a gazillion scandals, he was impeached and yet he's still in office. It's not gonna happen. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 30, 2020 Author Share Posted August 30, 2020 1 minute ago, LaLuna said: It's been 4 years and a gazillion scandals, he was impeached and yet he's still in office. It's not gonna happen. Yep. How many times have we gotten our hopes up and had them decimated? Not falling for it again. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnglerfishbraBENUS 5,734 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 I think he'll win just based off the fact that most liberals thing it's gonna be a landslide for Biden so they probably won't vote - handing Trump the win because what people don't realize is, is voting is FUN for republicans. They can't wait. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 30, 2020 Author Share Posted August 30, 2020 Just now, whipopotamus said: I think he'll win just based off the fact that most liberals thing it's gonna be a landslide for Biden so they probably won't vote - handing Trump the win because what people don't realize is, is voting is FUN for republicans. They can't wait. I’m afraid I have to agree. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,887 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 1 hour ago, bionic said: Trump isn't going to WIN another term, he's going to STEAL it And he said Hillary was crooked! What state do you live in? This sounds like the argument of someone who does not understand or live in the enthusiasm of working class whites for Trump. Especially older voters, which always outperform younger voters, and especially in swing states, which always outweigh the coastal urban states. I live in San Francisco, but every time I drive back to my hometown 3 hours away, the culture shock hits me right in the face. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AsleepOnTheCeiling 7,049 Posted August 30, 2020 Share Posted August 30, 2020 58 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said: I think what will decide who‘s going to win the election is the number of campaign volunteers. If enough people go on the streets to campaign for Biden he has a chance of outdoing Trump even when Trump is doing better in the debates. This election really is going to prove if power are the people. I feel like people know as much about both candidates from the news that if they were going to vote they would have decided by now. Trump makes enough bad headlines. Biden is already known as his alternative. Any further education on Biden would just hurt him. Pepsi knows this and that's why she said she wouldn't debate Trump if she was Biden. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.