Jump to content
society

NASA: Asteroid headed toward Earth before November election


SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

That edit :billie:

I swear I only did it because I don't want him dead:enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChromaticRaccoon
24 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

though the chances of an impact are less than one percent.

Fingers crossed!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

HoneyB

Inb4 the asteroid somehow hits the station that live streams the vma performances and we don’t get to see Gaga perform:stalkga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪
Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA

Well if it does hit - we could end this great year with a BANG 

Week No GIF

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Umm.. it is a very little asteroid :enigma:

if it lands on your head, you'll still die tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bobina

The title scared the cra outa me :fatcat:Itd 2020 and I'd belive a headline stating the zombie apocalypse was here lol 

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Yall worried about a human sized asteroid? :laughga:

Big enough to smush trump :vegas:
Just please please PLEASE don't miss :bradley:

BestPepperyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jose P

The clickbait glory of it all. Less than 1% chance of striking and so small it will burn in the atmosphere before even hitting the surface. At least they got their clicks alright :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh so we know in advance what's gonna happen in November... Great. 

I do wonder what we gonna have for December :selena:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Yall worried about a human sized asteroid? :laughga:

But you know that a human sized asteroid can be very very dangerous? A football sized asteroid can destroy a huge area. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...