💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The original ARTPOP album cover

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Anderson123

The Applause single cover would’ve been cool to use as well, really love that one. 

music video applause GIF by Vevo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The Applause single cover would’ve been cool to use as well, really love that one. 

music video applause GIF by Vevo

Her Smile era :enigma:

raragaga

i think this should've been the cover

rs_600x600-130728181702-600.LadyGaga.Cvr

xoxo

I don't like this... also dreads on a white woman, yikes... 

DanceInTheDark
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Can you at least provide the link for the rumor or where you read it? 

Otherwise you dreamed it...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29635046137a1f6bd3ed

It was never rumoured tho. I think OP just wants a discussion about the image and possible ARTPOP covers.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

boyerased
1 hour ago, ARTGOD said:

An album cover should represent what the actual music sounds like. And none of the popular pics that people say are better options do that better.

This. The prettiest pictures aren't automatically the best covers, even in magazines that's how it works. In the case of albums, the one that reflects the overall tone and sound of the album should be the cover. 

I really like the announcment pic by I&V it's iconic but for me it'll only work as the cover if the whole album followed the sound of the title track.

jacs vs looser
29 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Yes! I remember this. I thought this came from a fan who said Gaga showed them the ARTPOP cover backstage and they described this :fail:

That's exactly where it came from. 

HeavyMetalLover

Imagine if Nicola had been working with Gaga during the ARTPOP era? The visuals would have been insane.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Werewolves Wanted
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

B3-F6-F91-B-ADD6-4592-B5-B6-0-BF59-FDE8-

You know honest to god I’ve never given much thought to this picture before but holy hell today I am in LOVE :bradley:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

21-B254-E2-CDD9-403-A-8432-5-E55438-BBAB

As a disclaimer, I do love ARTPOP, but the expectations this picture gave me for the album was what made it disappointing for me when it first came out. I was expecting something much different and more experimental in production than what we got. 

vitoburrrito
4 hours ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Came here expecting this other mess :triggered:

I don’t see how this artist can claim that the Jeff Koons cover is a rip-off...they’re completely different with the only similarity being that Gaga is centered (which is common for album covers...)

ARTGOD
1 hour ago, Kimihiro said:

This. The prettiest pictures aren't automatically the best covers, even in magazines that's how it works. In the case of albums, the one that reflects the overall tone and sound of the album should be the cover. 

I really like the announcment pic by I&V it's iconic but for me it'll only work as the cover if the whole album followed the sound of the title track.

That’s why I also think the standard version of BTW has the better cover.

Gaga’s face on a motorbike tells you exactly what you’re getting into, while just her zoomed-in face doesn’t really do that as well.

The Collection’s cover is still the best though, cause it’s almost as good at conveying the tone of the album but it’s also prettier.

That’s also the reason why I prefer most of her covers over Chromatica’s, because while the cover is absolutely gorgeous, it’s probably her most misleading.

MiQuenDroid
5 hours ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Came here expecting this other mess :triggered:

Omg what is this sh** :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived