🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
new music

Tommy Lee ft. Brooke Candy & Moon Bounce (Snippet)

Maxness

I'm waiting this song for years and it will release tomorrow (Aug 14) i'm ready

 

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nightadieu

Ugh how I’ve missed that side of Brooke :wub:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Ugh how I’ve missed that side of Brooke :wub:

me too :teehee:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

Tommy Lee like Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee?

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLikeMexico

Wait Motley Crue Tommy Lee?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Tommy Lee like Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee?

Yes he is, he & Brooke are friend and they worked before, he played drum for her (you can see him 23:00 minute in this video)

 

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Wait Motley Crue Tommy Lee?

Yess :fan:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAG
Posted (edited)

Tommy Lee from Love & Hip Hop? Who is Brooke Candy?:gum:

Edited by SLAG

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Tommy Lee from Love & Hip Hop? Who is Brooke Candy?:gum:

you're funny, she's rapper/singer. Nicola Formichetti & Steven Klein worked for her first label music video in 2014 even Gaga know her, who are you ?

 

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAG
11 minutes ago, Maxness said:

you're funny, she's rapper/singer. Nicola Formichetti & Steven Klein worked for her first label music video in 2014 even Gaga know her, who are you ?

 

Sorry but is it a crime to ask who someone is? Should I have knows her because Gaga tweeted about her and I follow Gaga religiously on Twitter? The way people take things personal. Try again. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Sorry but is it a crime to ask who someone is? Should I have knows her because Gaga tweeted about her and I follow Gaga religiously on Twitter? The way people take things personal. Try again. 

my answer is NO for your both question. You don't have to know her but you asking her ''Tommy Lee from Love & Hip Hop?'' there is no Tommy Lee on Love & Hip Hop.. it's tommie lee you talk about.. Don't put yourself in an absurd situation. I do not personalize, I just light up the situation

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAG
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Maxness said:

my answer is NO for your both question. You don't have to know her but you asking her ''Tommy Lee from Love & Hip Hop?'' there is no Tommy Lee on Love & Hip Hop.. it's tommie lee you talk about.. Don't put yourself in an absurd situation. I do not personalize, I just light up the situation

Then get an actually life cuz there is no situation. Just a cliché sassy user getting pressed over a question.

Edited by SLAG
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxness
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

The get an actually life cuz there is no situation. Just a cliché sassy user getting pressed over a question.

you're the sassy user in this thread cuz you ask dumb question and act normal

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

Can we get back on topic please? There is no need to pick fights with other members over a misunderstanding. 

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

Ooooof this is slapping hard! Great direction after the disappointment that was Sexorcism... :messga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...