Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7

Feeling something that I can't explain
Think it's a wound I still entertain
I'd do anything to numb the flame
I guess I'm just on fire these days
I can't see straight, I can't see me
There's too much hurt caught in between
Wish I could be what I know I am
This moment's hijacked my plans

I'm feeling the way that I'm feeling, I'm feeling with you
I stare at the girl in the mirror, she talks to me too

Yeah, I can see it in your face
You don't think I've pulled my weight
Maybe it's time for us to say goodbye 'cause
I'm not having fun tonight

You love the paparazzi, love the fame
Even though you know it causes me pain
I feel like I'm in a prison hell
Stick my hands through the steels bars and yell

What happens now
I'm not okay
And if I scream, you walk away
When I'm sad, you just wanna play
I've had enough
Why do I stay?

I stare at the girl in the mirror, she talks to me too

Maybe it's time for us to say goodbye 'cause

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Maybe, its time for us to say goodbye 'cause

33 minutes ago, Doot said:

I think she's doing the right thing by dedicating her entire platform to social issues. 

Chromatica will still exist when done, so I see no issue with waiting. I applaud her for it. 

27 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I feel like she needs privacy right now.  So I don't think about her or wonder about her.  I also think it's draining for her when people have so many demands on her, so I'm currently not wanting anything from her and trust that she will figure it out for herself.  I just think it's easier the less we think about her.

22 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

My feelings about Gaga hasn’t changed at all she is doing exactly what I would think she would do in a situation like this which is to help others and hopefully take care of herself. I’m of course sad that this era had to start this way but she will be back and until that day comes let’s just relax and enjoy the amazing music
JS84tvQXUGpx.gif

whitney houston agree GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

lance13

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her, but I'm a little confused about the marketing strategy of Chromatica. I don't know anything about marketing, but I would think that the time to do it is while something is HOT. I would have thrown everything I had into the promotion and just kept serving it. I feel like the fire has died down now and even with the release of another video, it won't have the effect as if it had been released before. What do I know. LOL

gagasicebath

I feel sad for her that Chromatica's release and subsequent promo plans were derailed by the sh!tshow that is 2020, and despite things not having gone as planned in that sense, I hope she's proud of the album she made.

I also feel admiration for her, like I always do, for the way she stepped up and worked so hard to organise the Together at Home concert, and for how she showed (and is still showing) her support for the BLM movement. I admire how, even though she was quite possibly facing pressure from Interscope to jump back on the promo train (not to mention the sh!t she's catching for that online :trollga:), she has/had the integrity and strength to say she's not ready, whether for her own reasons or because she simply feels there's too much going on in the world for promo to have felt right for her.

Mostly I'm hoping she's healthy, I'm hoping she's taking time to practice all of the things that help her to maintain her good physical and mental health, I hope she's asking for support if she needs it. And I really hope she reads none of her Twitter replies...

I’m glad you asked this because I’ve been wanting to share my thoughts. 

First, I want to address the concerns. I don’t think it makes any of us “bad fans” to be genuinely concerned or puzzled by Gaga’s silence. I don’t think anyone should be attacked on Social Media for expressing concern or sadness. I too am concerned now that it’s almost 3 months of complete silence. I don’t feel that’s wrong to be worried. Now those who are being disrespectful and saying she’s lazy and a fad that’s truly mean and entirely untrue. I’ve been a fan a long time and I’ll tell you Lady Gaga is the hardest workin woman I’ve ever known. She puts so much love and passion into every creation. I don’t think her lack of promo or silence has to do with laziness. I think honestly she’s been silent out of respect for Black Lives and I totally understand. Gaga isn’t the type of person to talk over those who need to be heard. I agree with her for stopping promo back in June to focus on social issues. She did the right thing. Even early to mid July , I understand her continuing to give attention so social issues.

Of course I’m worried that something with her health could be going on too and I truly hope that’s not the case. I just hope she’s healthy mentally and physically. This is a difficult time in our world with the pandemic and racial injustice in America. Many people are feeling the mental effects of being separated from loved ones due to social distancing. We know Gaga’s a family woman and not seeing her family I’m sure has been truly hard on her. I’m glad she’s with her man and has someone to turn to during this tough time. We all need support and I’m glad to see she has someone. 

I feel sad the era had to happen like this. I just hope Gaga won’t give up on it entirely as I feel her message with this is important and one the world needs. I miss celebrating music with her like we used to do. I miss how she would take us into her artistic world. I’m sad that’s not happening right now. I’m sure like I said above, there’s a good reason. The world issues we’re experiencing need our focus and I totally understand Gaga wanting to make sure voices who need help are heard. For me, her health and happiness always come first. If she’s not ready, I respect her decision. I never want her sacrificing her health to keep us happy. I don’t know what the future of this era is however I care most for Gaga’s health and happiness. Her well-being is very important to me and always will be. 

nothing, i'm expecting a lot of records this month and in september

ice heard one side from above

brucee

I just detach myself from the fact that I really need something from her r now. I visit Chromatica and Joanne sometimes when I need an extra dose of her... Her music is her. 

Is she in a good place ? Is she in a bad place ? Whatever. She deserves time and space and privacy. We all know ALL her struggles, probably... Depression, Fibromyalgia, PTSD. 

Considering 'what might truly happen'... Idk. I think her silence shall give us the time to reflect on ourselves and the relation we have with the idols. I try to focus on myself and talk more with my family because I need help in general - in my life - and try to avoid as much as I can social media and stuff... So in a way, her silence helps me - time to be on my own - 

After all those years of taking her for granted then dragging her all the time without the smallest consensus on her delivery.... I'm more than happy that she matured and finally assumed that it's impossible for a superstar to have a deep and personal connection with her fans... She's putting things back in perspective.

Finally. At Interscope, for several album, Marilyn Manson had exactly the same scheme of releasing only two videos... When he was at it's worst emotionally... So if G is in that scheme with the record, I suggest that the best thing to do is to stop the greed for visuals, and get more in touch with the sound. Idk And leave her alone, and be more kind. 

For me the best about Gaga is that she's like a blank canvas onto with we can project so many wild fantasies. She inspiring for artists and cockroaches. So imagine yourself the best visuals for her music and put that in your own life. 

You fav preachy b$tch ever. 

A.

hello hello baby.

Stephen

I personally believe she is working quietly, planning things for the near future. I'll be very surprised if she doesn't perform at the VMAs, like I would bet money on it. I'm sure she will.

If I'm wrong and she isn't working on anything that's a little disappointing but whatever, she deserves to rest. She gave us a great album and I'm happy. I'm looking forward to whatever she does next, even if it's months away.

I'm patient and I have a life outside of whining for content. :haroon: 

numb the flame

I'm worried about her. For someone like her who is so passionate about her art to have not said anything about her art within the last two months is very abnormal for her. While I understand she wanted to give time for miss rona and BLM, her work for both is wrapping up very soon and we've only heard from Gaga once about her nominations or when HL is releasing something and the Tudor watch. I just hope she's okay. Hopefully she can communicate with us and maybe even restart promo for ROM / Chromatica this month with the VMA's.

ELECTROHEART
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

I'm just hoping she's OK, mentally and physically to be honest. 

This ^

But we want a VMAs performance :flower: and a music video

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Modern Ecstasy2

I love her so much, and I hope she is happy and doing well. And if she isn’t, I hope she is surrounded by loved ones and her support system and getting what she needs.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Pop Music
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I love her so much, and I hope she is happy and doing well. And if she isn’t, I hope she is surrounded by loved ones and her support system and getting what she needs.

This 100% 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived