Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Dua Lipa in bikini


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

115913665_327432785080661_89387855491227
115936755_294638411741135_65968880493537
116396543_288978468829139_78585882777333

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Daylight Jokers

I hate how it looks like she was just photoshopped on the background in the first pic. I know it's not, but it looks like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

why is a slight sunburned face so pretty :flower: I love that look 

Link to post
Share on other sites

QueenGaga
12 minutes ago, seba said:

if i wore a bikini i would look like her lol

id like to see that :flower:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hades
17 minutes ago, seba said:

if i wore a bikini i would look like her lol

For real? 🍑 😏

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, seba said:

if i wore a bikini i would look like her lol

Pics or it didn't happen. :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
3 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I hate how it looks like she was just photoshopped on the background in the first pic. I know it's not, but it looks like it.

Yeah, it looks like she's in front of a billboard:ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...