⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

EU opens borders to 15 countries including China

TimisaMonster

:saladga:

It's almost like humans have this self-sabotage fetish where they subconsciously enjoy chaos, death, and natural disaster scenarios and will do whatever they can to create such scenarios to become a reality...

Don't listen to the masses...this is a deadly virus and only the smart people will do what is necessary to stay safe and ALIVE...you only get one life...don't play games people

MANiCURE 6

I'm done. :nooo:

Summer is cancelled. We're all going to quarantine again and won't be able to go back to school / work in September. :rip:

justhislife
1 hour ago, Dramatica said:

#EuropeIsOverParty :vegas:

They are opening borders with China as we discover a new pandemic spreading from there :vegas:

38 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It said that it could create another pandemic so what’s your point?

It's not spreading to humans at an alarming rate. It needs to mutate more first. The same was said about COVID a few years ago. So it's not something to be serious about yet. But overall China does not need to be on this list. They are obviously not reporting accurate numbers. 

• Like 1

Jose P
2 hours ago, Rio said:

To China? Stupid EU......

Haven't they just discovered a potential flu pandemic?? Just, no...

42 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

1 hour ago, Dramatica said:

#EuropeIsOverParty :vegas:

They are opening borders with China as we discover a new pandemic spreading from there :vegas:

The virus hasn’t mutated yet people, it’s just something they need to watch out for but for now it’s not a threat in the slightest, it just could be. Y’all read a GGD thread and then say there’s already a new pandemic :laughga:

Rio
1 hour ago, TheAlexer said:

Ok both of you need to actually read an article about the newly discovered flu instead of just reading headlines:triggered:

I said "haven't they", meaning, I clearly don't know much about the issue. I saw several headlines this morning whilst on my break. I did not have time to research. 

Whether there's a potential new flu virus brewing in China or not, I'd still say the exact same thing. Stupid EU. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I'm one of the few who believes China needs to pay for what they've caused, most importantly the CCP. It just feels a little too early to be letting Chinese travellers in to the EU.

• Like 1

Rio
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

The virus hasn’t mutated yet people, it’s just something they need to watch out for but for now it’s not a threat in the slightest, it just could be. Y’all read a GGD thread and then say there’s already a new pandemic :laughga:

I didn't "read" about this on GGD, 😘. I saw it all over the news and on social media. I never once claimed there's a "new pandemic". I said potential. I didn't think, I saw a headline on my break.

YAAAWN.

Edited by Rio
  • LMAO 1

BadGurlMadge
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jose P said:

Girl wtf, people in China already caught it and then they said that WHO needs to investigate, did you even read the articles?:cryga:

Edited by BadGurlMadge
I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again

Jose P
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Girl wtf, people in China already caught it and then they said that WHO needs to investigate, did you even read the articles?:cryga:

While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has "all the hallmarks" of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring.

While this new virus is not an immediate problem, he says: "We should not ignore it."

Literally what I said. Yes, some people have caught it. People who work in abattoirs and the swine industry. But it still hasn’t mutated to be transmitted from person to person. It could, but it hasn’t, so they’re watching it carefully. Which is what I said. But if one reads a headline that says: “New virus discovered with pandemic potential” it will conjure up the idea that there’s a new virus spreading in China, which is not the case. It’s not spreading from person to person. At least not yet. Hence why it needs close monitoring.

• Like 1

BadGurlMadge
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

While it is not an immediate problem, they say, it has "all the hallmarks" of being highly adapted to infect humans and needs close monitoring.

While this new virus is not an immediate problem, he says: "We should not ignore it."

Literally what I said. Yes, some people have caught it. People who work in abattoirs and the swine industry. But it still hasn’t mutated to be transmitted from person to person. It could, but it hasn’t, so they’re watching it carefully. Which is what I said. But if one reads a headline that says: “New virus discovered with pandemic potential” it will conjure up the idea that there’s a new virus spreading in China, which is not the case. It’s not spreading from person to person. At least not yet. Hence why it needs close monitoring.

Yeah, but like why is Europe opening borders to China if this is happening and more corona cases are discovered? Ehhhh wtf europe 

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again
  • Like 1

dberrin

It so funny to see American People criticize Europe for the management of the pandemic. China does not have many cases and is far from having the number of cases that are in the US. Most of our governments have supported companies and employees in order to avoid unemployment but we have to restart our economy which is made of tourism and Chinese people shopping Louis Vuitton.

Gagi
10 hours ago, TheAlexer said:

Yeah, it could.. In the future... If it mutates.. Which it hasn't yet...:saladga:

Of course they're cautious now and research the potential of other animal diseases being able to spread to humans but this "next disease" could come from anywhere. No reason to exclude China because of that

Stop going nuts over every news article that's trying to profit from peoples current fears:coffee:

Save that energy sis, they gonna believe everything trump & tv say :saladga:

YourEvilTwin
9 hours ago, Rio said:

I said "haven't they", meaning, I clearly don't know much about the issue. I saw several headlines this morning whilst on my break. I did not have time to research. 

Whether there's a potential new flu virus brewing in China or not, I'd still say the exact same thing. Stupid EU. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I'm one of the few who believes China needs to pay for what they've caused, most importantly the CCP. It just feels a little too early to be letting Chinese travellers in to the EU.

LMAO. Leave it to a Brit to demand reparations from anyone. How much have you paid for the millions of people you slaughtered, nations you destroyed, and the countless ongoing conflicts that you instigated that are still taking innocent lives everyday?

How do you plan to make them pay, exactly? Sue them at the ICJ? With what evidence? All anybody knows that is that China was the first country to discover and report confirmed cases, and that's not enough to hold anyone to ****. Viral illnesses are virtually impossible to trace which is why it's stupid and pointless to pin all the blame on one country. Your own country played a decent role in spreading a far more dangerous disease that caused far more casualties and covering it up until millions were dead and Spain took the blame. Have you paid for that?

KanyeWest

Imagine defending China, an undemocratic country who hid the virus from everyone and let it spread + who wont disclose real numbers of cases. 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

malazam
11 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It's a discovery from samples from 2011 til 2018, 30k samples. 1 of 167 viruses discovered that was prob the most tabloid one of them all.

It could be from 2011, 2012 or 2018, two years ago, if it mutates to human to human transmission now then it's true 2020 hates us :ladyhaha:

As for the list: gurl no! 

Uruguay outbreak started bc some stupid didn't self isolate coming back from Milan and the same night she arrived she went to s +500 wedding! No one respects quarantine :saladga: 

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1