TheSlash

That Trump supporter is like

Embarrassed Shame GIF

and the comparisons to terrorists, I can't :sharon: 

An original mess since 1995 | Join my megarate for SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama
  • Like 1

blankpaper
Just now, BellatrixLestrange said:

Read my above comment, for me, it does create other health problems like my trouble breathing

Like, they f*ck with my anxiety and send me into a spiral of not being able to breathe, so I get it. But again, it’s just a matter of dealing with it for 10 minutes in a store. It’s not the end of the world. The most important thing to keep covered is your mouth, so just pull it under your nose for a minute if you need a break. It’s not that hard 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

modern ecstasy
13 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Read my above comment, for me, it does create other health problems like my trouble breathing

Why don’t you do grocery delivery or pickup then if you have such health issues? instead of going into the store without a mask and putting innocent people at risk?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Gagaloo911
30 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

I’m old enough to show symptoms if I were carrying it and my mother would have had it by now.

Your ignorance is truly revolting. ALL the evidence and science shows that wearing a mask reduces the rate of spread by as much as 70%! That alone is reason enough for EVERYONE to be wearing one when out in public. 

Also, that lame excuse that you haven't worn one and didn't get it so don't need to is comical and disproves NOTHING. That's not how this works and only illustrates how clueless you are. 

Quit being irresponsible just like these unhinged Karens and wear the damn mask!

It's not fvcking hard and helps all of us. It's the LEAST you can do. 

But, based on the things you've said in this thread alone, it seems you're one of these unhinged, ignorant white folk :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

SineFromHell
22 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Okay being completely honest with you, I wear glasses 99.9% of the time, my glasses steam up when I have to wear a mask, making it difficult for me to see and I also cannot breathe through the mask due to breathing issues that I’ve always had, so why should I make it harder for myself to go about my normal day?

I'm sorry but if you have breathing issues then why are you a smoker? I'm not a doctor or anything but I believe you risk your life way more by smoking than by "wearing a mask".

Like a user above you said, this is bigger than you. Just wear a mask. 

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BellatrixLestrange
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Your ignorance is truly revolting. ALL the evidence and science shows that wearing a mask reduces the rate of spread by as much as 70%! That alone is reason enough for EVERYONE to be wearing one when out in public. 

Also, that lame excuse that you haven't worn one and didn't get it so don't need to is comical and disproves NOTHING. That's not how this works and only illustrates how clueless you are. 

Quit being irresponsible just like these unhinged Karens and wear the damn mask!

It's not fvcking hard and helps all of us. It's the LEAST you can do. 

But, based on the things you've said in this thread alone, it seems you're one of these unhinged, ignorant white folk :coffee:

The least I can do? I owe you nothing Brenda 

Gagaloo911
20 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Comparing me (someone who only goes out to do essential shopping) to someone who works in a building full of illness is completely ridiculous, if this virus isn’t airborne like the government have been saying it isn’t, then why is it an issue being out in the open air without a mask and how does it compare to healthcare workers being directly at risk working somewhere that the virus thrives?

Do you just not know anything about the virus or?? 

Cause it certainly can become airborne when an infected person sneezes or coughs. Both those acts put out water droplets that are infected with coronavirus. Those droplets then can stay airborne where the virus can live for hours in the air, as well as on surfaces where in some cases it can survive for days. This is LITERALLY WHY WEARING A MASK IS SO IMPORTANT! 

So yet again you're proven wrong and put in your place by your ignorance. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

The least I can do? I owe you nothing Brenda 

You owe ALL of us it. Every single one us is responsible to wear our mask, wash our hands and help curb the spread of this virus. It's on ALL OF US including you.

So sit the fvck down Karen.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 10

KanyeWest
1 hour ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Actually, by wearing a mask you’re putting yourself more at risk as breathing, coughing and sneezing is a natural way of your body releasing your own toxins, by withholding these toxins, you’re making yourself more sick..

2faade5010fb58d5a9e346132026221b.gif

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 5

LaLa

True for more than Americans as well 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 4

Economy
1 hour ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

I’m old enough to show symptoms if I were carrying it and my mother would have had it by now.

That's not how it works being older doesn't mean u have to show symptoms it just means ur more likely to

President Biden

:triggered: just saying these people yelling & tackling them are putting themselves are more risk by coming in close contact.

Ik it’s annoying some people don’t wear them. But that’s just reality. It’s safer to just keep a far distance from than put yourself at risk from confrontation.

Also js, it’s hypocritical if you support denying service to people not wearing masks but than believe we should force people to serve based off sexual orientation. It can’t be both ways. Either you support the right to deny service or you don’t. Can’t be exceptions for whatever fits your political agenda. 

I got drunk

Maleficent

LMAO some American's are something else. Everyone wore a mask and obeyed the social distancing rules back in March/April where I live, and now life is pretty much completely normal again here (except concerts)....even our clubs are back opened up 

Well well
  • Like 4

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Also js, it’s hypocritical if you support denying service to people not wearing masks but than believe we should force people to serve based off sexual orientation. It can’t be both ways. Either you support the right to deny service or you don’t. Can’t be exceptions for whatever fits your political agenda.

Um one is a choice and a public health risk. The two are not comparable in any way

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

President Biden

5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Um one is a choice and a public health risk. The two are not comparable in any way

:selena: that’s not how the law works though. We don’t leave exceptions to policy because something is “risky”. That creates a precedent for anything people dislike to be classified as a “risk” or “emergency”. America doesn’t suspend rule of law just for convenience

:laughga: That’s why we don’t have a system where you can just *poof* absolve parliament and call a snap election. We are based on structure and fairness

I got drunk