Jump to content
society

Crowds return to stadiums in New Zealand


sarahb

Featured Posts

Bonkers

New Zealand is an island with the population of about 4.5 million.  If that was  city, it wouldn't be in the top 100 biggest cities in the world.  There's lots of space and people are quite spread about.


I'm tired of hearing how amazing they did with Corona virus because there are lots of places that did better with less of the odds in their favor. 

Enjoy the stadium :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb
47 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

There's lots of space and people are quite spread about.

 

Not really, about 87% of the population live in urban areas. 

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

This made me tear up. Being human is really beautiful when you can connect with ppl in person. 

Also this gives me hope that all those gloomy "life will never be the same" articles all over the US media are just "panic p*rn" and not in any way a true indication of post-covid life 

Omg same. I keep seeing stuff about society changed forever

 

I'm like why? When we beat the pandemic why do we have to keep such exagerated social distancing extremes? For what? :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
1 hour ago, Matt Amor said:

I've been doing a lot of research about the country recently & might possibly move there far in the future

Didn't think it was possible to Stan a country until now. I officially identify as a Little Zealander :kara:

My fav show when I was a teenager was from new Zealand :enigma:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, if we modeled our restrictions like New Zealand, 2020 would’ve been the best summer ever :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Red Velvet

Yasss, Rosé's country did that.

I'm like some kind of supernova
Link to post
Share on other sites

mucinex
2 hours ago, Economy said:

My fav show when I was a teenager was from new Zealand :enigma:

 

What show?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maleficent
2 hours ago, JGD said:

Ugh, if we modeled our restrictions like New Zealand, 2020 would’ve been the best summer ever :messga:

Super hard to do with 300 million people. The population of NZ is half that of NYC alone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ChromaticaPolice said:

Well maybe Gaga could shoot her music videos and performances there?

Hollywood is open. She can film music videos now in LA, if she wants.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

I feel proud of my country for the first time ever :laughga: 

The clubs were open again last night for the first time and apparently it was PACKED! Everyone was there (except me because I'm a loser and it's not my scene but still :laughga: )

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JGD said:

Ugh, if we modeled our restrictions like New Zealand, 2020 would’ve been the best summer ever :messga:

Only if you live on a island in the middle of nowhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

steven
14 hours ago, Florin said:

Hollywood is open. She can film music videos now in LA, if she wants.

But she doesn't want to :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...