💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

the album is growing on me...at first I only liked Tunnel Vision ans Mirrors, now I like Strawberry Bubblegum and Spaceship Coupe too. :fan:

Galactic Mess

I'm happy for him... Don't hold the wall, pusher love girl, spaceship coupe and mirrors are nice!

The only songs I really dislike on this album are Suit & Tie and blue ocean floor (or sth like that).

Body count and the rest are meh for me...

Illuminati Freak

JuF9UMv.png

Justin has been confirmed as the guest and musical performer on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 25.

:party:

pDxtBV1.gif

Timberweek Part 2 coming soon?

Timberlake, 31, was strategic about promoting his comeback effort: He performed at the Grammy Awards, hosted and hit the stage at “Saturday Night Live†and spent an entire week on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.†The singer also partnered with Target for the album’s deluxe edition and “20/20†streamed on iTunes a week before it was released.

Timberlake came up with the idea of a weeklong stint himself, Fallon said.

“I think he mentioned it to me like a year ago that he’s working on something and wanted to do a week on our show,†Fallon said Tuesday. Fallon even joked that other celebrities are trying to follow in Timberlake’s footsteps with a weeklong stay on his show.

“We’re getting a lot of phone calls now to do themed-weeks for people,†said Fallon, who added that the show’s writers and producers developed a load of material for “Timberweek.â€â€œWe have enough for another month,†he said. “We could have ‘Timbermonth.’ Trust me, NBC is already pitching it to me.â€

Fallon said Timberlake worked tirelessly ahead of the five shows and he’s proud of his friend’s success.

“Justin was here till 11 o’clock most nights choreographing dance moves so he nailed it the next night,†he said. “And he was sick at the time.†Corson said this week’s success could change the expectation of Timberlake’s follow-up to “20/20,†which will likely be released later this year.

“It sure should,†he said with a laugh. “Part two is now even more anticipated.†Timberlake could even show up for a stint on Fallon again. “We are already talking about it,†Fallon said.

Source: http://www.accesshollywood.com/justin-timberlakes-2020-album-sells-nearly-1-million-copies-in-first-week-of-release_article_77155

dynamite

Not impressed with this. I only really like the "are you comfortable, right there right there" song

Edited by freakofnature

ithinkweed

I love the album!  :party: My favorites are:

Pusher Love Girl

Don't Hold the Wall
Tunnel Vision
That Girl
Let the Groove Get In
Mirrors

Ellie Goulding

Whoever's decision it was to split 20/20 Experience into two releases was a marketing genius. :legend:

He could have easily released everything as one album, and made half as much money as he's going to now.

Whoever's decision it was to split 20/20 Experience into two releases was a marketing genius. :legend:

He could have easily released everything as one album, and made half as much money as he's going to now.

It was Gaga's idea :nails:

Illuminati Freak

Totally. I also have a feeling he's saved the best for last. Meaning all those people who b---hed and complained there were no club bangers may get them on Volume 2. The same people b---hed the album was too short with only 10 songs. Then they complained the songs were too long. Then complaints there was nothing they could dance too no EDM style music. Meanwhile Justin continues to slay and breaks records with his artistic vision and people obviously are liking it no matter what his detractors throw at him. :classy:

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Indeed.  :tea: