Jump to content
society

Police Torture Women In LA


TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

derpmonster

I WANNA SCREEEEEAAAAAAAAM

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bex Lightyear

So lucky to live in the EU

There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere
Link to post
Share on other sites

waterlikemisery

this has me ****ing speechless... they deserve life sentences, all of them. ACAB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheQueenLG
Just now, boysomewhere said:

Can you understand what they are doing to her???

Repeatedly tasering the woman, over and over again. Again, this is one person surrounded by MANY cops. Why would they do this other than out of enjoyment? I seriously don't know. F*cking monsters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, TheQueenLG said:

Repeatedly tasering the woman, over and over again. Again, this is one person surrounded by MANY cops. Why would they do this other than out of enjoyment? I seriously don't know. F*cking monsters. 

They are just like little kids pouring salt on a slug. They get off on torturing other living creatures. It’s their hobby. Which is why we need protests and riots to begin with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RahrahWitch

That's 100% proof of excessive force but still doubt anything will happen to the officers involved, Every single one of them need to be held accountable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dramatica

Again, all cops are bastards

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...