🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
politics

History: The White House turns its lights off

malazam
Posted (edited)

For the first time since 1889, The White House turn its lights off.

We don't know if Trump is still at the bunker but this is a clearly message of the failure of his administration.

The most powerful office in the world turned its lights off for the first time in history just to not acknowledge that Black Lives Matter.

Edited by malazam
another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Shook 5

JusKeepBreathin

Girl, Melania cut the power from within. Time to make our move.:ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

RebeldeFaith

We are living and witnessing a historic movement. It's truly magnificent.

I guess this count as a signature, right?
  • Like 6

JusKeepBreathin
Posted (edited)

All kidding aside. This is quite possibly the absolute worst White House Administration ever.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

myluis617
Posted (edited)

Wow its so crazy this is what 2020 has turned too but Trump fueled this even more with his horrible leadership, he sparked rage. Imagine the riots if he gets re-elected which I doubt but we truly don't know america like we think we do.

Edited by myluis617
  • Thanks 2

LG666

That's what happens when the DC gays stream Chromatica so much that the power goes out wow the power :giveup:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

TimisaMonster
Posted (edited)

What is this supposed to mean? Like the US has lost...failed...are embarrased...deeply saddened? 

Did Trump have a heart attack or something? I need answers...

My boyfriend is saying secret service agents have been wounded and car bombs are feared and Trump may have been moved to a bunker...

UPDATE: Apparently the lights have been turned off, because the secret agents inside have night vision to monitor the crowd in case they try to attack and won't be able to see them :wtfga:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Shook 3

Adarsh
Posted (edited)

I saw videos, the trees outside the WH are on fire, the church has also been burnt down. Trumpet must be shitting his diapers right now.

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 4

LG666
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

What is this supposed to mean? Like the US has lost...failed...are embarrased...deeply saddened? 

My boyfriend is saying secret service agents have been wounded and car bombs are feared and Trump may have been moved to a bunker...

Trump was in a bunker under the White House, according to sources. 

The White House guard tower was on fire earlier tonight. 

The lights off is basically a signal and a way of the administration to communicate that they are not here for the protesters. It's not subtle, and basically reads as them hiding in a time when they should be listening and responding. It's a big deal because turning lights off is a DELIBERATE act. They could be complacent and leave lights on but the lights coming off is a blatant message to the people and the country. It's quite sick.

• Like 2
  • Shook 3

malazam
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

UPDATE: Apparently the lights have been turned off, because the secret agents inside have night vision to monitor the crowd in case they try to attack and won't be able to see them :wtfga:

First their turned off the outside lights. And now the WT lights.

It seems that Trump is still at the bunker which by the way it's a 5 star hotel.

But this is a clear message, they turned the lights off of the most powerful office in order to not acknowledge the BLM movement.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Spyro

I have so many jokes/memes I can say about this, but all I want to say is I hope everyone stays safe and no one gets hurt from this.  I commend everyone's bravery for standing up for their rights.

Spyro the Dragon
  • Like 2

JusKeepBreathin
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I saw videos, the trees outside the WH are on fire, the church has also been burnt down. Trumpet must be shitting his diapers right now.

Probably why he made his, release the hounds, tweet the other night. I'm paraphrasing. 

episode 7 Hand Gestures GIF

Edited by JusKeepBreathin

Chromatican
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

All kidding aside. This is quite possibly the absolute worst White House Administration ever.

I hate Trump but let’s not forget that many presidents owned slaves and were even rapists. Andrew Jackson is probably the absolute worst. Trump is the most incompetent and worst of the modern era though.

• Like 2

leonjay

is it the work of Anonymous???

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

ice bear
9 minutes ago, malazam said:

First their turned off the outside lights. And now the WT lights.

It seems that Trump is still at the bunker which by the way it's a 5 star hotel.

But this is a clear message, they turned the lights off of the most powerful office in order to not acknowledge the BLM movement.

That speaks volumes about how much his government represent the people : not a bit

ice heard one side from above