Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Carre
3 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

the fact that ed sheeran has 60m+ makes this list simply irrelevant :selena:

Please, Ed is a monster :emma:

The meaning

Raw streaming numbers tell you who amassed the most streams in the past. The popularity indicates who’s gaining the most streams right now. Followers counts reveal who have the most traction to keep increasing at fast pace.

What’s the next big thing though? And who’s going to slow down?

To answer this question, the most relevant indicator is how many fans are artists gaining, or losing.

It’s the circle of life. When you are a teenager, you get crazy about some artists and start following them.

These new fans will stream their fave an awful lot for several years. As he gets older, he will likely move on entirely from stanning, but he will forever keep a lovely nostalgia vibe about his former fave, and play back a few songs from time to time.

Thus, a new fan today, is someone who will grant you heavy streams for several years and consistency for even longer.

Daily gains, on which the list is sorted, reflect the artists who are exploding right now. If an artist makes the headlines one day, you’ll see the impact instantly.

https://chartmasters.org/2020/05/new-streaming-tools-at-chartmasters/

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
22 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

TikTok last 24 hours: 10k videos for ROM
TikTok last 2 hours: 10k videos for Poker Face

Poor thing.

Can’t wait for the day when TikTok will end up like that Vine app.. They make awful songs popular and it’s kinda killing music industry slowly but surely 

Arizona Sky

AM US

2. Rain On Me

14. Sour Candy

26. Alice

33. Free Woman

37. 911

47. Fun Tonight

48. Chromatica II

56. Plastic Doll

59. Enigma

62. Chromatica II

70. Sine From Above

74. Replay

91. Babylon

99. 1000 Doves

124. Chromatica III

Nnn they fell a bit :triggered:

Gagamel
3 minutes ago, Carre said:

Please, Ed is a monster :emma:

The meaning

Raw streaming numbers tell you who amassed the most streams in the past. The popularity indicates who’s gaining the most streams right now. Followers counts reveal who have the most traction to keep increasing at fast pace.

What’s the next big thing though? And who’s going to slow down?

To answer this question, the most relevant indicator is how many fans are artists gaining, or losing.

It’s the circle of life. When you are a teenager, you get crazy about some artists and start following them.

These new fans will stream their fave an awful lot for several years. As he gets older, he will likely move on entirely from stanning, but he will forever keep a lovely nostalgia vibe about his former fave, and play back a few songs from time to time.

Thus, a new fan today, is someone who will grant you heavy streams for several years and consistency for even longer.

Daily gains, on which the list is sorted, reflect the artists who are exploding right now. If an artist makes the headlines one day, you’ll see the impact instantly.

https://chartmasters.org/2020/05/new-streaming-tools-at-chartmasters/

im aware of that, but it doesnt change the fact that his music is :excuseu: and him as a person being :selena:

Mugiwara No Luffy
4 minutes ago, Carre said:

Red light for Britney :vegas:

2e27a26a2fca300a06d9b3044f46fe88.png

finally

Stef

Apple music Ireland 

Gaga occupies 7 spots in the top 10 including #1

Signature loading… 👹🖤

TheCureinMalibu
38 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Miss @TheCureinMalibu will have the last laugh with their 40M Spotify debut prediction and everyone saying it was unrealistic :billie:

true. I have the album at +43m streams first day hihihi

BuzzcutSeason

Britney can have her number one for a bit. She seems to be really grateful for the reception. We could be #2 on digital sales for the week (which obv isn't happening) and still be #1 on the main chart.

vedetegomes
11 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

AM US

2. Rain On Me

14. Sour Candy

26. Alice

33. Free Woman

37. 911

47. Fun Tonight

48. Chromatica II

56. Plastic Doll

59. Enigma

62. Chromatica II

70. Sine From Above

74. Replay

91. Babylon

99. 1000 Doves

124. Chromatica III

Nnn they fell a bit :triggered:

lil wayne album maybe

Andrea B

I think Sour Candy should be the next single, with a video maybe it could reach the top 10 or even top 5, blinks know this is their only chance to to get a cute hit. In my opinion the most commercial songs are: 911, Fun Tonight, Sine From Above and Babylon 

Bon Gonzalez

Gaga can simultaneously release different singles in different areas. Sour Candy in Asia, SFA in Europe and Free Woman in the US.

heavymlover

Fun Tonight is giving me some Gypsy vibes and I'm loving it :giveup: It's grown so much on me since the album release. I wouldn't mind if it becomes a single at some point.

It also seems like it's gaining some traction.

Just A Holy Fool
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

So right now AOTY noms look something like

1) Future Nostalgia

2) Chromatica

3) Fine Line

4) Hollywood’s Bleeding

5) Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial

6) After Hours

7) Fiona Apple’s Apple (forgot its name) 

8) ????

Child, the disrespect! Fetch The Bolt Cutters.

Fiona Apple GIF

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived