💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality

OCD

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why do some of the unreleased songs sound like someone with no experience at all has tried to remaster them? RotroPhysical sounds so bad tbh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is "German Tech" real ? I've never heard about it before :saladga:

German Tech leaked among the may 2018 leaks (We are plastic leak), and its an instrumental.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 5:37 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do some of the unreleased songs sound like someone with no experience at all has tried to remaster them? RotroPhysical sounds so bad tbh

Because most part of the unreleased material is Not mastered, those are demo mixes of different songs that have never been mastered for release. It's like a sketch for a painting, if you think about that.

Funny you say so about Retro-Physical, it's one of the oldest leaks we used to have, It took a lot of LQ snippets and tagged mixes since 2008 for it to leak eventually in this quality, 10 years later. I thought it was the best song back then, and it became of sentimental value to me so I absolutely love it for this reason, I remember this song ever since I was a fan 😂

• ChicaSkas featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic
ChicaSkas

You are the best. You fill in the gaps I fail in. Thank you good sir, good friend Amir. I remember you from the good old days on GagaDaily. 

I am so proud of you. We must fight the depression and not let it get us down, and continue to do what we love. :hug: 

Edit: I will link my old thread here for people, in case they need it, but i will be pinning yours.

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

You are the best. You fill in the gaps I fail in. Thank you good sir, good friend Amir. I remember you from the good old days on GagaDaily. 

I am so proud of you. We must fight the depression and not let it get us down, and continue to do what we love. :hug: 

So much LOVE! ❤️

1 hour ago, sabatini said:

Hey @Amir are you gonna incude demos from released songs?

I believe I do have every demo that leaked, I collect them as well.

Thing is - few of them files I have are questionably legit to my standard, so it kept me from adding this section.

I will happily add it on the next update tho, coming soon 🤗

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for putting this together. I can't even imagine how much work this took.

Where did you find Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) in FLAC? I thought it was an iTunes only bonus track?

Also I believe Retro Dance Freak is missing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, castrx said:

Thank you so much for putting this together. I can't even imagine how much work this took.

Where did you find Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) in FLAC? I thought it was an iTunes only bonus track?

I was going to say it's released so doesn't belong here, but then saw the Bonus Tracks subfolder, so nvm! 

Edited by DMTT
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, castrx said:

Is it? I'll fix it right when I get home, more feedback is welcome!

I don't have a clue about Bang Bang, the file was just there at my computer 🤔 I'll check my hard drive source folder later.

Chromatography

posting to come back later. thanks friend for this 

• Love 1

jackjackjackjack13

omg thank you so much for this!!! never thought i'd be able to hear many of those tracks and it was so neatly compiled :kiss:

i don't know her
  • Love 1

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality