💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

I legit STRUGGLED reading all of today's post when I got home.

i know right when i wake up in the morning there is like 10 pages to read

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

I agree with you on Crazy Kids - they should've just sent the original to radio and released the remix for ****s and giggles down the road. Do we have any idea if radio is playing the original at all, or if they are just playing the remix? It does seem like the original is gaining some steam.

I actually have no idea at all.  From my reading, only the remix has been sent to the radios.  But I'm unaware if DJ's are able to play the original even if it hasn't been sent.

Edit: Clutter rules to think about.  Some other music boards that I'm at only allow you to post a songs chart position once or twice a day, and all successive updates have to be changed in the original post.  And although I feel like a specific community has came to be on this thread, discussing personal opinions and general news could be limited to that artists respective music thread. There could also be a policy for posting the incredibly long updates in a spoiler to make scrolling faster. Just a couple things to think about!

Ozzy8923

#Beautiful gets better with every listen.

tzngoodmusic.gif

EDIT: :lmao: @ me writing this right before I read Tommy's post. :rip:

nick4bty

#Beautiful gets better with every listen.

EDIT: :lmao: @ me writing this right before I read Tommy's post. :rip:

But you're not shoving it down our throats so it's different.

And it really does. I love it every time it comes on the radio or Pandora. Sounds old-fashioned in a fresh kind of way, it's so nice.

Ozzy8923

But you're not shoving it down our throats so it's different.

Wait till Oh La La comes out.

tumblr_mi857saMzO1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Pure Adrenaline

EDIT: Can't wait till August, so to get things clear will will talk about just Gaga and her chart performance in the US and won't be able to talk about other artist....right?

It really breaks my heart to see Selena beat Demi so easily. Heart Attack is like a thousand times better song than C&GI. There's no comparison. Her voice, the production, the lyrics - it's such a better song.

6fKbDxu.jpg

Demi's single is like taken from Teenage Dream, while C&CI slays all the way #lilpressedIC

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I really hope ARTPOP can pass at least 2 millions in the US. We still have no final confirmation that she is playing "safe" and people might get tired of her provocative way of getting attention (e.g. the whole artistry of Born This Way).

Creyk

I really hope ARTPOP can pass at least 2 millions in the US. We still have no final confirmation that she is playing "safe" and people might get tired of her provocative way of getting attention (e.g. the whole artistry of Born This Way).

Don't worry about that, she said in one of the fame-interviews that ARTPOP will be nothing like BTW, it will be like her previous albums, therefore  TFM :) (because she also called ARTPOP it's little sister)

chris777

EDIT: Can't wait till August, so to get things clear will will talk about just Gaga and her chart performance in the US and won't be able to talk about other 

Well, is not like we won't talk about others singles anymore. But with Gaga charting i really doubt we talk about others artist as much as we do now  :laughga:

Can't wait for the multiple post following Gaga's singles in the charts  :omfgaga:

It will be fun  :ray:

Fizzy

Demi has a chance to outpeak #10 for Heart Attack as it is #11 on Hot 100 after being out of iTunes top 20 for the whole week. Now Heart Attack is #13 on iTunes.. I want this song to die already and not outpeak #10 and the least to not cross Come & Get It! :/

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Pure Adrenaline

Demi has a chance to outpeak #10 for Heart Attack as it is #11 on Hot 100 after being out of iTunes top 20 for the whole week. Now Heart Attack is #13 on iTunes.. I want this song to die already and not outpeak #10 and the least to not cross Come & Get It! :/

don't worry it won't  :ray:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived