đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Cherry

I feel like Beyonce dampened the hype for her album with all of her odd promo and appearances lately.

She wasted the Super Bowl, she wasted her Pepsi campaign, and she wasted the hype she got from that stupid buzz single. People definitely don't care as much about her new music as they did back in February.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I dont get why her label would even allow her to do that..

Ozzy8923

Is it bad that I was secretly relieved that Beyonce self-sabotaged herself? :ohno: The slayage would of been TOO much. At least JT let others have the singles chart! :emma:

Americano

I want Lady Gaga's comeback to be ubiquitous, these other girls don't know how it's done.

iTunes banners right away, some mega radio-deal, performance quickly after and some blockbuster magazine covers.

Mariah has some tiny ass banner on iTunes, a radio deal that only lasted a day.. Beyonce doesn't even have music.. like wtf.

Klou

I want Lady Gaga's comeback to be ubiquitous, these other girls don't know how it's done.

iTunes banners right away, some mega radio-deal, performance quickly after and some blockbuster magazine covers.

Mariah has some tiny ass banner on iTunes, a radio deal that only lasted a day.. Beyonce doesn't even have music.. like wtf.

tumblr_m0dphhcxqz1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Americano

tumblr_m0dphhcxqz1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Thats what im Saying.. wtf..

Gaga had like a three day radio deal for BTW :lmao:

Ozzy8923

Yes, the BTW single release was calculated to perfection, down to the radio deal, the magazines she covered, the banner, and the Grammy's promotion soon after. And the audio video on YT. Definitely worth taking note of that for the future. 

Americano

I thought her radio deal was all week.

Mariah or Gaga? Neither were all week

hausofmike

#Beautiful - Spins - Today so far

AC 1

Hot AC 8

Rhythmic 75

Top 40 154

Urban 22

Urban AC 3

= 263

VS Yesterday

Debut #Beautiful f/ Miguel - Spins:

AC 219

Hot AC 253

Rhythmic 322

Top40 1,208

Urban 272

Urban AC 4

Total: 2,278 Spins

:deadbanana:

Ray of Light

Mariah. I thought on atrl is said it was all week

Well apparently not :emma: 

Oyemiamor

Yay I probably missed this but Americano is SYTYCD's song for their new season promos! They always show a ton of love for Gaga.

Cherry

Aren't basically all of these radio deals for one day? I don't remember Justin, Taylor, etc. having multi-day deals.

Archived