💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

It's not even the music, it's her IMAGE and everything else. She's completely disposable and the marketability of being trashy/crazy only lasts so long.

She took two years off and then came back with an album that sounded like her previous records, or worse.

People blame the long break, but that wasn't it at all. You can take 20 years off, and if you come back with amazing material, it'll slay. She came back with music that wasn't even as good as WRWWR or Blow, and paid a price (her career.)

What if gaga disappoints :ohno: 

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Well, the longer Gaga is gone, the greater the pressure on her new material.

The time itself doesn't matter (look at Justin Timberlake), but the comeback material needs to be very strong now. I'm sure she knows this. A weak lead single or album would be ... troubling, to say the least, for this thread anyway.

It's not even the music, it's her IMAGE and everything else. She's completely disposable and the marketability of being trashy/crazy only lasts so long.

She took two years off and then came back with an album that sounded like her previous records, or worse.

People blame the long break, but that wasn't it at all. You can take 20 years off, and if you come back with amazing material, it'll slay. She came back with music that wasn't even as good as WRWWR or Blow, and paid a price (her career.)

are you kidding me? Warrior sounds almost NOTHING like Animal and Cannibal and is much much much better then them even tho i love those albums.

WarriorPrince

What the hell is she wearing? She deserves a flop for that outfit.

bless  :rip:

Americano

are you kidding me? Warrior sounds almost NOTHING like Animal and Cannibal and is much much much better then them even tho i love those albums.

Find and tell me how many people think WRWWR is worse than Die Young, and you'll know exactly why her career is over. You cannot take an extended break and comeback with your old albums remixed, but worse.

We're going off topic though, and this isn't a Ke$ha thread. I'll let the charts currently speak for me.

jhonyguy04

Well I don't know about the album, but the singles from Warrior sound like the same **** she always does. The sound gets old, especially since EDM is dying. Gaga needs to revive soon. Like seriously!!!

HOTRODSGAGA

1) youre getting out of topic 

2) Just because you are a kesh fan doesn't mean you have to defend her in every post of yours. 

:hug:

1) youre getting out of topic 

2) Just because you are a kesh fan doesn't mean you have to defend her in every post of yours. 

:hug:

first :hug:

second i don't defend her in every post but i'm defending her as much as you guys are shading her :toofunny;

tumblr_m9lsc4Esrg1qjonqto1_400.png

This is quite summarizing. Her label never expects her urban singles to smash. They completely ignore them and don't even bother to promote them properly. And when there's one song that's waiting to become a hit and the label realizes it, she's on tour. Mess.

Warrior sound like the same **** she always does. The sound gets old, especially since EDM is dying.

The problem isn't EDM, it's Dr. Luke. Gaga and Rihanna work with different producers, Warrior has 10 songs produced by Dr. Luke.

To make matters worse, Katy's Teenage Dream squeezed all the freshness out of that sound. Now Kesha's second single reminds people of Katy, and so do Jessie J's US hits.

AURA

tumblr_m9lsc4Esrg1qjonqto1_400.png

OMG I NEED AIR :lmao: :lmao:

Well, the longer Gaga is gone, the greater the pressure on her new material.

The time itself doesn't matter (look at Justin Timberlake), but the comeback material needs to be very strong now. I'm sure she knows this. A weak lead single or album would be ... troubling, to say the least, for this thread anyway.

..it's not like JT's lead-single/album is as great as it's succes tho

Ray of Light

Y'all keep judging the Queen, while she just keeps seelling all these records like hot cakes :ray:

Jesse Pinkman

Ke$ha's problem isn't her music, its her terrible promotion and marketing from her label, that's all.

It's science, bitch

Tommymonster44

I don't usually expect much out of Ke$ha's videos any more. She has a few pretty awesome ones, but I don't get my hopes up because most of them aren't that good.

That look really isn't good for her.  However, at least it's something different.  That's honestly the most important thing right now.  

And I agree about the Dr. Luke deal.  He's created so many hits over the past few years that his sound is stale and boring.  She needs to work with fresh producers who's style brings freshness to the top 40.  Even if she doesn't ditch the party themes, another producer's touch on the album would help.

Archived