other

I hope the snnipet it's not real

Blackout19

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, Notget said:

Is it better than Highway Unicorn at least? :enigma:

Yes and very different. That’s like comparing Born This Way to A-Yo

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo
33 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It’s definitely real as in it’s her but I hope it’s not for LG6. Maybe it’ll sound better in HQ but that snippet was a letdown. 
also, it sounds old like 2011 maybe 2015. 

I think it has a classic sound. I really hope it’s the lead cuz it will be refreshing from all the boringly sensual and basic pop music out there rn. It sounds like a classic pop song that ppl will gravitate towards at any time, in the same way we gravitate towards Thriller. Bold statement but I think it’s so much fun 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

pedrohemg

Only little monsters are saying the song is good, and since we need GP to like it as well, it's better not be real.

BloodyM
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

I share this unpopular opinion. After masterpieces like Shallow/ARUTW/INLA/ITA? that trash is just not it :madge:

I agree with you tbh. I love PopGa, but I feel like if she wants to go and do Pop again the sound needs to be more mature maybe? Anyways, I don't feel like this song is a current one even though I love it for what it is, a fun dance pop song. 

imnotyourbabe10

Regardless of what it is for, we need an HQ version! 

It is so rad. I can imagine dancing with my friends or boyfriend to it. Has some serious 80s sound to it and feels a little BTW. So positive and infectious. 

Also giving me some Laura Brannigan sound like Shattered Glass 

Totally here for it. :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin
15 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

It sounds like RAY OF LIGHT for me, I don't want more comparisons with Madonna if it comes out, thanks :hor:

Yep, I was trying to figure out where I had heard those sounds. You are right it does. I hope the whole song doesn't sound like that. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Blackout19
23 minutes ago, Debithius said:

People didnt like shallow and here we are

I didn't hear someone to say he doesn't like Shallow, even when it was at the beggininng 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Debithius
2 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

I didn't hear someone to say he doesn't like Shallow, even when it was at the beggininng 

I did, a lot of people did. 

Regina George
16 hours ago, affection said:

Ok. It literally sounds like an Ava Max 2010 reject.

Ava Max was like 10 then and no it does not sound like anything from 2010.

3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

I hope it’s the lead single. Fans like you who expect Gaga to do something YOU specifically want makes me laugh. She’s an artist and you’re the audience. Not the other way around. If you don’t like it, you can always unstan her. 

Why so passive agressive? Impossible for everyone to like the same thing. If you like it, good. If someone doesn't like it, they have the right to share their opinion too without meaning x y or z or having to "unstan". So immature 

Archived