Jump to content
Stefani Tee
society

Baby Kept On Vegan Diet Died. Vegan parents Arrested.

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

@xoxo Craig 

It’s funny, I knew when i saw the title you would be in that thread. Shows your problem is not the dead baby but much more... Vegans :oops:

Good that other users already explained why you are wrong...

OT: This is really sad and the parents definitly are the once responsible. I am shook how they never saw a doctor... thats where my problem start. The Vegan diet though is not the problem in that case

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, SwissMonster said:

@xoxo Craig 

It’s funny, I knew when i saw the title you would be in that thread. Shows your problem is not the dead baby but much more... Vegans :oops:

Good that other users already explained why you are wrong...

Okay, I'm the one thats wrong? Lmao pleasssssse research things before you come at me misinformed 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
March34th
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/sep/30/research-red-meat-poses-no-health-risk   

Meat does not pose any health threats to humans... however, the plastics and materials on frying pans do contain the carcinogenic substances. Eating meat is therefore CANCER FREE if you cook it on the right things, which goes for anything you are cooking. And if you want more info, use google

https://www.organicpastures.com/blog/2019/2/1/5-ways-that-drinking-raw-milk-can-improve-your-health#:~:targetText=Raw milk is an excellent,zinc and thiamine (B1).

Raw milk, or unhomogenized milk contain nothing that will increase estrogen levels and its full of ESSENTIAL vitamins like B1. It is not a necessity to drink, but for a baby and early years, its a great source for all their nutrients.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190916-are-eggs-good-for-you

On eggs... eggs are really good for you, and its not sodium thats the issue. Its cholesterol, which there have been studies to suggest that there is  no link to heart attacks, and that it can be good for you as cholesterol is indicative of good hormone levels

i think you're forgetting that the meat, dairy and egg industries are multi-billion dollar industries that pay world governments to promote their products (The dairy industry in Canada does this and I have first hand experience seeing this happen so I'm sorry but I stand by what I've said here)

I'm not bashing you for not being vegan or anything and you have every right to hold your own opinions. I'm just saying I've seen evidence and reputable sources and even when I cut out dairy from my diet (did it about 3 years before going vegan) my acne disappeared.

'Don't it beat a slow dance to death?
  • Like 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay, I'm the one thats wrong? Lmao pleasssssse research things before you come at me misinformed 

Already explained you everything back in the Vegan thread. I think people ttat are actual Vegetarian and Vegan are more informed and maybe listen to the people that quoted you before. And if you don’t wanna listen Inam so sorry for you, but you gotta deal with the ignorance in some of your posts

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyHaha

“A couple who fed their baby a vegan diet have been jailed after the child almost “starved to death”.

The 18-month-old is said to have been fed a restricted diet primarily of breast milk, brown rice and potatoes, Gothenburg District Court heard. 

The child was reportedly undernourished and just “hours from dying” when she was rushed to hospital in an unresponsive state in February, The Local reports.”


https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vegan-baby-starve-parents-sweden-gothenburg-a8927991.html%3famp


they didn’t feed the baby a vegan diet, they didn’t feed it. It died of malnourishment. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

Hundreds of millions of children are raised vegetarian in India and are fine. I'm one of them. Never underweight, always have everything normal in my blood work. 

For someone under 18 months, a vegetarian and vegan diet wouldn't be that different considering they had breast milk too. The parents probably didn't feed the child enough at all and it wasn't the veganism that was behind it. 

That said, the parents need to face the consequences. I feel like they're using their veganism "belief" as a scapegoat to try to get away with it. 

@xoxo Craig it's kinda concerning how strongly you feel about this. If you look into natural human diets, mostly early humans had a pescetarian diet because the vast majority of human nutrition can come from plants and there's a little bit here and there from animal products. A whole host of medical research has been done on these subjects in the past few decades to correct older misinformation. Turns out you can get every essential nutrient from a vegetarian diet. Not a vegan one (by natural means) but you can supplement it. Vegetarian diets, however, are fully sustainable and healthy for people with no adverse effects and may in fact even have health benefits when it comes to fat and heart issues. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seba
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Vegan diets are horrific, deadly and really unhealthy... poor child, hope the parents get locked away and stopped from breeding. :madge:

Nonsense! Me and my whole family have been vegan for years and everyone is healthy. I dont understand on what basis you evaluate veganism, because for sure not on your own experience...

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, March34th said:

i think you're forgetting that the meat, dairy and egg industries are multi-billion dollar industries that pay world governments to promote their products (The dairy industry in Canada does this and I have first hand experience seeing this happen so I'm sorry but I stand by what I've said here)

I'm not bashing you for not being vegan or anything and you have every right to hold your own opinions. I'm just saying I've seen evidence and reputable sources and even when I cut out dairy from my diet (did it about 3 years before going vegan) my acne disappeared.

I have seen evidence from reputable sources, stories of vegans developing conditions, I have tested many diets myself... and I have done my research. Just because I may be anti vegan doesn't mean I haven't done research. 

Its not the fact that the dairy and meat industry is worth a lot, the vegan industry has been backed by multi-billionaires. Studies done with no actual proof, but by theoretical ideologies that are biased. 

At the end of the day, what you do with your diet is your choice. Not for others to make. And you have to base it upon all the knowledge at your disposal... which is what I have done, and its what you are telling me you've done. But those parents (linking it back to the OP) made that choice for their kids rather than letting them explore for themselves at such a crucial stage in their life. You must agree that it was wrong for the parents to enforce any sort of diet on their kids? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Hundreds of millions of children are raised vegetarian in India and are fine. I'm one of them. Never underweight, always have everything normal in my blood work. 

For someone under 18 months, a vegetarian and vegan diet wouldn't be that different considering they had breast milk too. The parents probably didn't feed the child enough at all and it wasn't the veganism that was behind it. 

That said, the parents need to face the consequences. I feel like they're using their veganism "belief" as a scapegoat to try to get away with it. 

@xoxo Craig it's kinda concerning how strongly you feel about this. If you look into natural human diets, mostly early humans had a pescetarian diet because the vast majority of human nutrition can come from plants and there's a little bit here and there from animal products. A whole host of medical research has been done on these subjects in the past few decades to correct older misinformation. Turns out you can get every essential nutrient from a vegetarian diet. Not a vegan one (by natural means) but you can supplement it. Vegetarian diets, however, are fully sustainable and healthy for people with no adverse effects and may in fact even have health benefits when it comes to fat and heart issues. 

This is so wrong, most of our diet is meat based... plant matter was only used if ancient man ABSOLUTELY had to eat it i.e long hunts without food... but we didn't eat mostly plant matter. We can't digest most of it. We were more carnivorous beings, like most animals

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I have seen evidence from reputable sources, stories of vegans developing conditions, I have tested many diets myself... and I have done my research. Just because I may be anti vegan doesn't mean I haven't done research. 

Some homophobes also say they have done their research, does that mean they are right? 

Doesn’t mean you’ve done research that you are right

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Some homophobes also say they have done theire research, does that mean they are right? 

Doesn’t mean you’ve done research that you are right

Are you seriously comparing homophobia to diets? :awkney:   Are you okay, sir? 

One is something you cannot choose to be, you are born that way. One is something YOU CAN choose, and its not something you were born with

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

This is so wrong, most of our diet is meat based... plant matter was only used if ancient man ABSOLUTELY had to eat it i.e long hunts without food... but we didn't eat mostly plant matter. We can't digest most of it. We were more carnivorous beings, like most animals

Source please. Here's one based not on ideology but evidence. Humans have ways been omnivores and leaned towards plant based diets. We do digest all nutrients from plants - the cellulose is important as an undigested component to facilitate bowel movements and the removal of waste. We can't digest most raw animal products (other than fish incidentally) and they would poison us immediately whereas plants typically don't. 

https://www.calacademy.org/explore-science/early-human-diets

All you need to do is examine our closest animal relatives. Primates including apes - especially chimpanzees (the ones we're considered to be the closest cousins of). Look up what they eat. 

Humans only started eating meat once we developed tools and fire. Unlike most carnivores, we didn't eat raw meat.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Are you seriously comparing homophobia to diets? :awkney:   Are you okay, sir? 

One is something you cannot choose to be, you are born that way. One is something YOU CAN choose, and its not something you were born with

Gosh then take my example with something you can choose. There are always two sides who claim their research are right...

It’s funny how you always focus on other things then the straight up point wich was:

Doesn’t mean you’ve done research that you are right

 

Edited by SwissMonster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKANK
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is so wrong, most of our diet is meat based... plant matter was only used if ancient man ABSOLUTELY had to eat it i.e long hunts without food... but we didn't eat mostly plant matter. We can't digest most of it. We were more carnivorous beings, like most animals

 

You might be too heated and confident in your opinion to take in new information, but in case you aren't, here is an article in Scientific America about the evolution of our diets as a species.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seba

It is a terrible tragedy that this child died. But it's a shame that we only talk about it because his parents were vegan. Maybe we should publish articles about the deaths of children from meat-eating families? And there are plenty of such cases. Not to mention the more prosaic things, such as obesity problems, intestinal diseases and even skin problems. As a vegan I just feel it’s not fair...

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...