steven 6,744 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Now that Mother Monster is actually a mother 😭 how do you think this new chapter could influence LG8, her lyrics/sound or just her artistry in general? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,392 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Personally, I think we should prepare ourselves for the next Lady Gaga album to have less freaky/slinky bops & a more intimate sound overall. Not necessarily slow ballads or acoustic stuff.... but noticeably less bangers. IF the subject matter is largely going to orbit around first-time motherhood, I think that would be appropriate (& honestly preferable) Mother-child songs always get me in the feels... & I know LG would/will pour her heart & soul into it. Also.... just for sh!ts & giggles, imagine LG & grown-up Babyga collabing on a track like this 20 years from now haha 🥲 5 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,907 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 "Enigma popstar is fun, she debut baby for pagesix" 1 7 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,878 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Historically pop stars have amazing music and eras right after motherhood. I think it's been proven this happened to Katy, Cardi, Madonna and even Beyonce. It's like they get an extra dose of drive and inspiration. 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I'm kind of excited to hear what would LG8 be now that she's a mother. I'm honestly here for an Adele type album but I'm okay with anything especially if she's inspired with motherhood. a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Axl Jax 646 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 It will be her Ray of Light. Mark my words 5 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mlmc1995 447 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Different life experiences have informed Gaga’s music in the past and I wouldn’t expect this to be any different. Requiem imo showed she’s willing to hone into the sound she wants and that combined with a different stage in her life…magnum opus coming yessir 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,399 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 i still hope for a dance album i am a free woman. ○● 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 49 minutes ago, Axl Jax said: It will be her Ray of Light. Mark my words My thoughts exactly. I want her to spend as much time away as she needs navigating this next step but GOD am I excited for what this journey does for her art. I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,330 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) 1 hour ago, Creyk said: Historically pop stars have amazing music and eras right after motherhood. I think it's been proven this happened to Katy, Cardi, Madonna and even Beyonce. It's like they get an extra dose of drive and inspiration. What “amazing” album and era did Katy have after Motherhood? Smile was a FLOP and don’t even get me started on 143 Edited September 12 by Smother Em Eh Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 6 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,878 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 15 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said: What “amazing” album and era did Katy have after Motherhood? Smile was a FLOP and don’t even get me started on 143 Smile is not really a flop, it has 2 hit songs Harleys + Never really over. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,664 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 1 hour ago, Creyk said: Historically pop stars have amazing music and eras right after motherhood. I think it's been proven this happened to Katy, Cardi, Madonna and even Beyonce. It's like they get an extra dose of drive and inspiration. katy perry hasn't had a solid era since Prism, what amazing era are you referring to here? mother, what must i do? 5 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,333 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said: What “amazing” album and era did Katy have after Motherhood? Smile was a FLOP and don’t even get me started on 143 Aw, I found Smile kinda cute Whimsical bitch Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,255 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Personally I won't put pressure on her. The "it's gonna be her Ray Of Light" take, while I get it, it also giving certain expectations that is unhealthy as she may or may not fulfill that wish. As she might do different direction altogether for her motherhood album. Thematically, spiritually, and sonically (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 6 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,678 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 She’ll release a heavy metal album 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.